Taking Moveset Requests for Wrestlers 1985-1991

Kosmocide707

Howdy all!

In an effort to help out those CAW makers who are into old school wrestlers, I’ve decided to lend a hand with movesets. Just put your request in and I’ll get to it. I prefer working on WWF and NWA wrestlers only, but I’m open to others from the period. Search tag is Kosmocide707.

This is for PS4.

Uploaded

Stan Hansen

Barry Windham

I don’t mind doing movesets for those already in-game, but aren’t there already a ton of those uploaded (LOD, Flair, Rhodes, etc)?

Most of them are garbage because most people change a move or two and thinks that's "Good Enough" where as you might actually take the time it requires to do a proper moveset. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I know this is an old topic, so I'm not sure if you're still doing this. On the PC side, I'm working on a few old-school wrestlers, focusing on the NWA (JCP) at the moment. Current works in progress include:

Nikita Koloff

Magnum TA

Tully Blanchard

Ricky Morton

Robert Gibson

Bobby Eaton

Stan Lane (and possibly Condrey, but I always liked Lane better)

I know you're currently working PS4 side, but a quick video highlighting the moves would be great. I could easily use that to copy it over, with credit of course. If anyone can help, that's great. If not, I'll continue my current method of watching video and making note of what moves to highlight.

Archived