KV Creations: Tyler Breeze: GUCCI (Uploaded)

Boss KV

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! you really outdid yourself with that beast in the east attire, holy hell what an amazing job.

One thing though, although i'm sure you're going to it anyways and just haven't gotten to it yet and i'm being an idiot, the flame design on the trunks need to go all the way to the center of the back of his trunks

2eej8dz.jpg.

Wow! you really outdid yourself with that beast in the east attire, holy hell what an amazing job.

One thing though, although i'm sure you're going to it anyways and just haven't gotten to it yet and i'm being an idiot, the flame design on the trunks need to go all the way to the center of the back of his trunks

2eej8dz.jpg.

It's only because I'm out of custom logo points so I just went with the demon trunks. But I'll see if I can cut some points down and redo it.

2eej8dz.jpg.

It's only because I'm out of custom logo points so I just went with the demon trunks. But I'll see if I can cut some points down and redo it.

Oh yeah thats totally understandable considering how much logos it takes for his beast in the east attire. No big deal, the attire is amazing as it is, i can live without the accurate trunks.

But if you wanted to delete one custom logo to make room, i could live without the eye on his shoulder, but thats just me, others might want the eye over the trunks design. If you can find a way to add it without messing with the paint too much, great, but if not don't worry about it.

Looks like I encountered a nice glitch this time around lol. I went into creation mode and there was 4 points available to use to my surprise. So I'll be posting an update in a couple minutes along with in-game shots.

EDIT: Update..

jmrmStU.jpg

IN-GAME:

vqawOr1.jpg

Omg thats awesome! You sir are my new favorite creator. That attire looks insanely perfect!

Eh, R-Evolution doesn't feel that special of an attire imo. As far as Darth Maul goes.. I'll get to that in due time as my focus is on the Prince Devitt side of attires.

As of right now I'm going to continue AJ. Then the next attire for Devitt will probably be Anti-Venom or Freddy Krueger. I'm leaning more towards Anti-Venom though.

For Stardust.. If I add new facepaint he's going to be missing a glove sadly. I could do the attire though, since I already have the logos ready except the star.

Eh, R-Evolution doesn't feel that special of an attire imo. As far as Darth Maul goes.. I'll get to that in due time as my focus is on the Prince Devitt side of attires.

As of right now I'm going to continue AJ. Then the next attire for Devitt will probably be Anti-Venom or Freddy Krueger. I'm leaning more towards Anti-Venom though.

For Stardust.. If I add new facepaint he's going to be missing a glove sadly. I could do the attire though, since I already have the logos ready except the star.

Ah, understand. Well if you wouldn't mind making it, I'd still be interested in using it!

Archived