KV Creations: Tyler Breeze: GUCCI (Uploaded)

Boss KV

For AJ I'm debating over which hair I should go with. I didn't want to continue without choosing a hairstyle first. Here's the two I'm between right now..

UdQFd7Y.jpg

I also have Venom Balor basically done. I'm just currently trying to fix a problem with his beard, as it perfectly blends in with the black paint in creation mode but it glitches to a rainbow color in-game.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the Facial Hair should be darker on AJ. They never have a good style for him in the games, first one is a bit too short but the texture blends okay with it. The second one is too long and the hair texture looks out of place. Here's a pic that might help.

8ynsMH5.jpg

I think the Facial Hair should be darker on AJ. They never have a good style for him in the games, first one is a bit too short but the texture blends okay with it. The second one is too long and the hair texture looks out of place. Here's a pic that might help.

8ynsMH5.jpg

Thanks! that did help. I added an update in OP. I created the beard from scratch because none of them in creation mode suit him imo.

Can you maybe do Prince Devitt's Carnage attire?

I'll try to do as many as I can. So probably yes.

8ynsMH5.jpg

Thanks! that did help. I added an update in OP. I created the beard from scratch because none of them in creation mode suit him imo.

Can you maybe do Prince Devitt's Carnage attire?

I'll try to do as many as I can. So probably yes.

Sweet man thanks, that's always been one of my favorite attires of his and plus because Carnage is one of my fav Marvel characters.

These are all absolutely incredible. I'm downloading them all today. You are officially my favorite caw maker here, which is a tough feat considering all of the talented people here. That Eddie is amazing and the Styles is spot on. I also agree about the Styles attires suggested above. Thanks for these!

damN is taht balor a caw or did you find a way to give his in game model paint *___*?

Yeah, it's a glitch.

Speaking of which, does it only work with Balor's paint or could you do it with Stardust and others as well? I'd love to see some Stardust attires, I wonder if people can pull off the new sleeveless one.

damN is taht balor a caw or did you find a way to give his in game model paint *___*?

Yeah, it's a glitch.

Speaking of which, does it only work with Balor's paint or could you do it with Stardust and others as well? I'd love to see some Stardust attires, I wonder if people can pull off the new sleeveless one.

^^^^^^^^^^ yes pls :D

Archived