KV Creations: Tyler Breeze: GUCCI (Uploaded)

Boss KV

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I noticed it as well when someone messaged me on psn about GV and myself Balors on YouTube. I figured it's a matter of time until 2K go for it. But I'm pretty sure they have to be able to replicate the glitch themselves before they can work on patching it so idk.

We did have the tattoo on the arms glitch last year which 2K patched out brilliantly by making the game crash any time you added a logo to a wristband. Then they put it back to normal after people complained.

So if they do patch it again then I wouldn't be surprised if they completely **** up the creation suite in the process.

I don't understand the harm in the glitch anyways, its not like people are putting dicks or something their foreheads and uploading them, they're just making alternate looks they've had in the past, i just don't see the problem with it.

Also the wristband logo glitch has been known since the game came out, theres tutorial vids on youtube showing how to do it and 2K has yet to do anything about that. If they've not done anything about that yet, don't see why they'd immediately do something about this glitch.

I don't understand the harm in the glitch anyways, its not like people are putting dicks or something their foreheads and uploading them, they're just making alternate looks they've had in the past, i just don't see the problem with it.

Also the wristband logo glitch has been known since the game came out, theres tutorial vids on youtube showing how to do it and 2K has yet to do anything about that. If they've not done anything about that yet, don't see why they'd immediately do something about this glitch.

Something about WWE doesn't like people screwing around with the likeness of Superstars/Divas.

A long time ago Vore was mentioning something like that when people were asking if we would be able to add logos to superstars before the game came out. In that case, I can see 2K patching it on WWE's behalf. Still dumb though.. because as you said, it's not like we're defacing the models or doing something uncalled for. We're trying to make the game more fun but 2K probably see's it as a way for some idiots to actually try and do whatever childish shit they can come up with.

Something about WWE doesn't like people screwing around with the likeness of Superstars/Divas.

A long time ago Vore was mentioning something like that when people were asking if we would be able to add logos to superstars before the game came out. In that case, I can see 2K patching it on WWE's behalf. Still dumb though.. because as you said, it's not like we're defacing the models or doing something uncalled for. We're trying to make the game more fun but 2K probably see's it as a way for some idiots to actually try and do whatever childish shit they can come up with.

Yeah exactly, its making the game more fun. Cause i hadn't used Orton at all hardly since the game came out, but with the glitch where he was bald it made me wanna play as him again. This glitch gives the game re-playability. It gets old staring at the same looking models over and over again. Its stupid to try to get rid of something that makes people play the game more.

Hopefully they don't take notice of the glitch for a while.

Right.. It gives a lot more replay value to the game. Like for me, I never played as Stardust since launch. But since the glitch.. He is a regular now for my game. Along with Emma, Balor, and soon to be Paige if it stops crashing. 2K should be capitalizing off of this instead of getting rid of it. Besides, once people start playing the game more because of the glitch, 2K will be crucified heavily for removing it (shall they remove it). Maybe that would show them a lesson lol.

Edit:

Paige update?

hU9bjY0.jpg

Archived