KV Creations: Tyler Breeze: GUCCI (Uploaded)

Boss KV

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah seriously. You've released so much quality work in such short amount of time, thank you very much!

I'm loving these attires! :D

And I don't know if you're doing requests or not, but could you do the attire for Stardust from TLC 2014?

LosMatadores&ElTorito.vs.Gold&Stardust_w

That Goldust wouldn't be bad either lol.

Like forreal I'd love a Sting with his Starrcade facepaint/attire and maybe the '97 facepaint also on his basic attire too. Sorry to ask twice it's just like I stated before I don't know how to do it myself.

Isn't his facepaint able to edit regardless?

The Starrcade/'97 Sting facepaint isn't in the game, the only ones you can assign to him without the glitch is the '99 one which I dislike and the Surfer Sting one. The Starrcade one was simpler and much cleaner imo.

I'll see what GV is gonna do first before I decide.

There's also a Diva vs Male glitch as well :lol:

You can do Orton. Maybe ask Status if he can share his textures since he has done Orton on the Xbox One

Sent a PM.. Don't know if I'll get a reply lol and that Stardust is pretty nice. Right now I will try to get a texture for Paige. Seth sucked, it looked weird for some reason. I'll try him again with a different face later.

Edit: Paige?

8NHWUoE.jpg

I know the texture needs some working on but it's just a preview for now.

When I made my face-paintless sting I first tried it with a facetexture of sting.

The problem I had is the skintone. The texture that you are using has to be nearly perfectly the same skintone as the in game model or you'll easly see the difference.

But if you can pull it of, go for it!

Check your pm btw ;)

When I made my face-paintless sting I first tried it with a facetexture of sting.

The problem I had is the skintone. The texture that you are using has to be nearly perfectly the same skintone as the in game model or you'll easly see the difference.

But if you can pull it of, go for it!

Check your pm btw ;)

Yeah, that's why I try to get the skin nearly the same then let opacity do the rest. I got a new texture for Paige but I like the previous one better. Idk.. Finding the best photo is my main problem.

You can do Orton. Maybe ask Status if he can share his textures since he has done Orton on the Xbox One

Sent a PM.. Don't know if I'll get a reply lol

did you PM him in this forum? He's way more active in Smacktalks than here

Sent a PM.. Don't know if I'll get a reply lol

did you PM him in this forum? He's way more active in Smacktalks than here

I'll tweet him and ask if he got the PM.

Archived