KV Creations: Tyler Breeze: GUCCI (Uploaded)

Boss KV

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you add face textures on retro undertaker and make him more young

I don't know if it would work considering his facial details might still show under the texture but i'll try it out.

Please do Emma. Her attires and looks are outdated.

I thought about working on her way before the glitch. So now that you reminded me I'll probably get to her too :P

Can you add face textures on retro undertaker and make him more young

I don't know if it would work considering his facial details might still show under the texture but i'll try it out.

Please do Emma. Her attires and looks are outdated.

I thought about working on her way before the glitch. So now that you reminded me I'll probably get to her too :P

Yeah an updated Emma will be awesome, since now with the glitch you can add her dark lipstick.

I'm going to finally buy the game and the first thing to do when I get home will be to download Finn the Ripper and Stardust.

Btw what's the status on AJ? Also since it seems that you're taking requests may I suggest someone as well? The guy that I have in mind is an NJPW superstar.

I thought you already have the game? cause your comments said so... ???

Just grabbed Okada he is so much to play us :D

Just grabbed Wilder and Dawson. :)

Just downloaded Bayley and Gargano :D

Just grabbed him. Awesome work man. So glad that you're making NJPW caws this year. :)

Who is next?

? got the game from the video club today. I downloaded everyone expect from the kingdom and Donovan Dijak

Holy shit man, I've been looking for a good Apollo since the first day I got the game. Thank you so much for making him :D He looks awesome until now.

Will grab all of them this afternoon.

I'm really looking forward to your future caws. :)

Just grabbed Rusev. :)

Just downloadeded these 3 :) I'm gonna set my alarm clock in 7 hours so I can download Roppongi Vice and Galloway if you manage to update them of course.

Just downloadeded Roddy and he is awesome. Great work. :)

I'm going to finally buy the game and the first thing to do when I get home will be to download Finn the Ripper and Stardust.

Btw what's the status on AJ? Also since it seems that you're taking requests may I suggest someone as well? The guy that I have in mind is an NJPW superstar.

I've been too caught up on the Balor's and Stardust to notice AJ lol. But now I'm really going to focus on him.

As for the request, I honestly cant promise anything atm. I only have 4 upload slots left to fill and so far my plan for those were Emma, AntiVenom, Freddy Krueger, and Fastlane Stardust. That doesn't even leave room for AJ sadly. Don't get me wrong, I would love to take your request.. I'm just stuck at this point. But feel free to PM me with him and I'll try to work things out.

Archived