KV Creations: Tyler Breeze: GUCCI (Uploaded)

Boss KV

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ready for upload?

hNROIIP.jpg

Attire on AJ looks great, not sure about the tights used. Can kinda see the outline for the logos, looks like New Day tights.

Yeah, It's Kofi's New Day tights. I didn't want to use his 2K15 tights because they shine and it's an eyesore to me tbh. I didn't get a chance to see if the New Day logos were visible during gameplay since it crashed on me. But if they're visible I'll change them.

I don't really mind the new day tights on AJ, i mean if you look for it you can see the outlines, cause before someone mentioned it i didn't notice, and during gameplay you'd hardly notice it at all. Plus i like an AJ with actual kickpads, instead of the Kofi tights+kickpads as one thing.

I mean if you can replace the tights with another set of tights other than the old Kofi tights/kickpads i'd be fine with that.

It has nothing to do with u using a glitch.it happens all the time with editing attires.happened to me 3x tonight.usually I save piece by piece to avoid this but it still happens

That's exactly what I did and it worked.

I played a quick match to test the attire and I rarely noticed the New Day logos. I would have to actually look for them like J-man stated.

Also, I'll make the beard and eyes darker as well.

@Krauser: I gotcha now, I could do that.

@AntDaGamer: I never created Sasha lol

My bad..I was trying to reply in another thread..I had two windows open and got confused lol..

I did download your London Balor and rated it, just now...edit..phew..long weak I think that was Brooklyn..can't wait for London though.

Also, could you do Owen's new attire. Everyone I found the logo seems so blurry in game. Thanks for your time and work.

Archived