KV Creations: Tyler Breeze: GUCCI (Uploaded)

Boss KV

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Added AJ full preview. Couldn't get the attire nearly as good as I would like it to be within the layer limit. So I apologize for that. Though, I'm going to try and improvise with that when my download limit resets.

could you upload a john cena 3 days beard version ;)

that we can edit a better looking heel cena :)

What do you mean by 3 days?

Also, as far as the requests goes for Finn.. I don't mind doing any attire as long as I have decent reference photos for the attire.

I just watch HD videos of the specific attire and pause whenever there's a nice shot. I use the Unstoppable chest paint as the base for every demon attire. Then airbrush the new paint onto that base. 99% percent of the time the back paint is already online though. So that's just a matter of cropping.

EDIT: Brooklyn attire uploaded

Lol i wouldn't have thebpatience to watch all those vids to find the perfect moment to pauze and take a screenshot.

Aj looks great!

They also have a gallery of Balor's paints from different angles on WWE.Com.

Definitely think the AJ Update is better.

Yeah, I use that from time to time as well. But the thing that bothers me about that gallery is how the straps on his helmet is in the way of the best paints. As in Beast In The East.

Seeing that the AJ update is much preferred.. I'm going to revamp the entire attire. Hopefully I can fit the layers this time.

And here comes the bad news.. I literally had the attire right where I wanted it after an hour. Then, as soon as I hit save.. the game crashes. Now I have no desire to re-do it tonight especially considering it may crash again. But I will play around with him to try and find out the cause of the crash and hopefully I can try again in the morning or possibly tonight if I'm certain it wont crash.

Archived