TheDynamiteBear's Original CAWs (UPDATED, Four New CAWs)

TheDynamiteBear

Hello all. I'm TheDynamiteBear and this is my first time posting to this site.

I've been lurking around and taking a look at everyone's creations for a while and now I wanted to start posting my own stuff.

My goal here is to build entire rosters of wrestlers to eventually make my own show, so I would love any tips, tricks, or constructive criticisms that you would have to offer to help me reach that.

So without further ado, my first wrestler.

- Russ Miller

2hpnkpk.png

1606hd2.png

28hlgu9.png

Hometown: Montreal, Canada

Alternate Attire: Lumberjack Miller

Entrance Music: "Snake Eyes" - A Perfect Murder

Signature: Nature Calls (Flying Forearm Smash)

Finishers: Widow Maker (Bull Hammer), Weapon of Choice (Diving Double Axe Handle)

I intend to update this post as I continue to create more wrestlers.

Thanks for stopping by :)

Will you be uploading your CAWS to CC, I'm always on the look out for ones to download to add to my Universe Roster. I much prefer using Original CAWS and although I make a few myself, I like including others as well

I never really thought about it, but I could. If I do, I'll make a post with the tags.

Hello again. Here with an update. I've been hard at work drawing up designs for wrestlers and logos. I've made some minor tweaks to Russ's outfit; one of them being the logging patches added to the vest on both attires. But most of my time went into this CAW and I'm proud to show him off after working on him for so long. So here he is.

- Taiga Akane

25icaqu.png

2qb89yr.png

Hometown: Osaka, Japan

Alternate Attire: Feral Akane

Entrance Music: "Hybrid Truth" - Deluhi

Signatures: Headscissor DDT, Frankensteiner 1

Finishers: Crashing Tiger (Jumping Complete Shot), Akane Whirlwind (Tilt-A-Whirl Armbar)

I've also uploaded both Russ and Taiga and their movesets online. Just search "dynamitebear" in the tags.

Have a happy holiday and a happy new year :)

The hell is the flannel shirt in CAW mode? I've been looking for it to make a similar outfit for Big Show.

You should upload both to the CC, they're both really good. Only thing use the kick pads rollins uses for Taiga, His kickpads look too big for him.

Thank you for the kind words. Both of them are uploaded to the CC, just search "dynamitebear". Russ's flannel vest in particular is in the "jackets" section and I think there's another one in the "WWE jackets" section. Also I tried a bunch of different kickpads on Taiga and they all looked too big for him. I settled with this one pretty much cause of the shape it gave his legs.

Happy New Year, all :) I hope your the start of the new year is treating you well. I've been hard at work on churning out not one, not two... But FOUR new CAWs.

6symb9.jpg

- Holly Cooper

ekkkr9.jpg

Hometown: Baltimore, Maryland

Entrance Music: "Shoot to Thrill" - Halestorm

Signature: Wheelbarrow Split-Leg Armdrag

Finisher: "Get Hype" (Falcon Arrow), "Holly Bomb" (Swanton Bomb)

- Julia Flores

awfa7a.jpg

Hometown: Queens, New York

Entrance Music: - "Devil On My Shoulder" - Picture Me Broken

Signature: Superkick

Finisher: "Free Nosejob" (Eat Defeat), "Flower Lock" (Figure Four Headscissor)

- Nate Valentine

2z7q34z.jpg

Hometown: Leeds, England

Entrance Music: "No Gods, No Masters" - Guff

Signature: Leg Drop Bulldog

Finisher: "Wicked Sick" (Fireman's Carry Gutbuster), "1st Assault" (Running Corner Knee Strike)

- Fink Allen Fletcher

2u9r5vt.jpg

4k6usg.jpg

Hometown: Glasgow, Scotland

Alternate Attire: Proud Glaswegian

Entrance Music: "Wasted Sacrifice" - Killswitch Engage

Signature: Hip Toss Neckbreaker

Finisher: "Full Boar" (Strong Style Knee Strike)

Until the next update ;)

I'll get back to downloading more CAWS soon, taking little break from WWE, but like look of yours certainly looking to get Russ Miller, Fink Allen Fletcher and Nate Valentine, kinda got this whole Brit invasion going on at the moment and seem to be picking up a lot of British Original CAWS to go with it

I'll get back to downloading more CAWS soon, taking little break from WWE, but like look of yours certainly looking to get Russ Miller, Fink Allen Fletcher and Nate Valentine, kinda got this whole Brit invasion going on at the moment and seem to be picking up a lot of British Original CAWS to go with it

I'll make sure to have Nate and Fink up on the CC for you then.

Okay, just so I'm not out of the loop and losing it, Miller and Fletcher are Barrett and Bryan respectively right? Oh and everything looks pretty good. Have to second that notion on Akane's attire. Love it

• 2 weeks later...

Archived