gimmick swap ...new gimmicks to make some guys more fame

TRaShflow

I brought in an adam cole caw teamed him with a charlotte caw and sandow and axel as a horseman type stable with charlotte as coles gf

Next I changed roman into trunks with his logo on wearing the chain mail to the ring for his authority look

Next I changed the vaudevillains attires so they are still the same as they are now but with a more roman gladiator theme to be part of the new authority with roman reigns

Next because cesaro is better off with his singles run now and I cant stand tyson kidds in game attire now I gave him davey richards old roh tights and have him going as a candian dynamite gimmick

I did a group to battle the Authority, it's DEGENRATION NXT

Right now it includes Finn Balor and Kevin Owens playing the parts of Shawn and HHH respectively. Then I have Enzo and big cass in there, our NXT version of the NAO. And we have A Carmella caw as the valet.

I might have Enzo and cass switch out for Blake and Murphy, when that DLC drops. And have Carmella switch out for a bliss caw. It looks pretty awesome though as a group.

If you wanna play it more accurate, replace Balor with Zayn. Zayn & Owens are also known as best friends who had a great chemistry together inside & outside the ring, and either teaming up or facing each other. Further down the road you can even play the "Owens sold out to the Authority" card and make Zayn & Owens arch rivals.

I did a group to battle the Authority, it's DEGENRATION NXT

Right now it includes Finn Balor and Kevin Owens playing the parts of Shawn and HHH respectively. Then I have Enzo and big cass in there, our NXT version of the NAO. And we have A Carmella caw as the valet.

I might have Enzo and cass switch out for Blake and Murphy, when that DLC drops. And have Carmella switch out for a bliss caw. It looks pretty awesome though as a group.

If you're basing it off the original DX/NAO, I'd probably switch out Finn Balor for a face Tyler Breeze.

it wasn't much of a stretch but I gave Heath Slater a Jerry Lynn makeover. Lynn's moveset meshes well with Slaters look and it actually makes me interested in watching him wrestle.

I also have never been a fan of Bo Dallas's moves. the Bo-Dazzler is fine, but he lost me with the Bo-Dog. I went international with his moveset change and infused him with Kaz Hayashi.

I am a last gen pooro, so I haven't really dove into overhauling looks since I am limited on options. moves are really the only area I can customize the most.

I think I'd like to make some changes to the usos and the lucha dragons next. maybe give them some moves that fit them while also making them more individualized.

Also am contemplating having Baron Corbin be a family member to Kane and Undertaker,maybe a son or the like. Have him darker, but trying to destroy the undertaker and kanes legacy, maybe uniting with bray Wyatt setting up a tag team feud. Not sure just yet.

I really like this idea, what attire did you give him?

I was wanting to do an attire for one of my custom caws to undertaker's early attire's look but felt like it would be weird copying it fully, so I just decided against it.

WWE%202K16_20151222192833_zpsn8qus9yy.jp

Is this a custom attire for Lex (I'm not a big follower of his.) if so, I really like it.

Also am contemplating having Baron Corbin be a family member to Kane and Undertaker,maybe a son or the like. Have him darker, but trying to destroy the undertaker and kanes legacy, maybe uniting with bray Wyatt setting up a tag team feud. Not sure just yet.

I really like this idea, what attire did you give him?

I am starting with the arrow looking hood(all black),undertakers pre ministry tights(black with red design) and the undertakes buckle boots, along with fingerless gloves. It will evolve as he goes and get his own unique look. I am having him use the regular tombstone and the sit out last ride.

• 4 weeks later...

Tyson Kidd has become "Austin Aries"...attire and move set but still same name..i'm about 2 years into Universe Mode...and i made him inactive instantly when i got it because i don't use injured superstars...then saw someone upload that and i loved it...

so he returned night after mania..New Look, New Attitude, New Music, and he's on an undefeated streak now.

154um44.jpg

wooohoooo i love that austin kidd :D

i am working on a zack ryder /aj styles hybrid

but the last days i had to fight with the universe glitch

now after deliting the game and install it again and download all patches and use the usb safe from first week of jan

i am in again :D

Archived