Fried's Masked Caws - 23/02/16 - Old School Lucha Libre Update

Fried

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that a recent of Aerostar?

Still wondering why the recent outfits? I do not understand its means if a wrestler was dressed as a giant hot dog play with you just because it is the most recent performance?
No idea what you just said.

He basically said, why are you always asking for recent attires? If a person is dressed as a giant Hot Dog you would still ask for it just because it was a recent attire.

Still wondering why the recent outfits? I do not understand its means if a wrestler was dressed as a giant hot dog play with you just because it is the most recent performance?

He basically said, why are you always asking for recent attires? If a person is dressed as a giant Hot Dog you would still ask for it just because it was a recent attire.

I just want to keep my roster up to date. Is there a problem with that?

Thank you, you have said everything

I just want to keep my roster up to date. Is there a problem with that?

Not any but the problem is when you post a glimpse expected a positive or negative response, not "recent Attire".

Thanks guys.

Yes this is his pre-LU attire from AAA. The second attire will the green/black, similar to the one previewed but with some slight differences. I haven't totally discounted doing a LU version but I didn't have enough refs when I started.

Don't have much time to do anything during the week but hopefully I'll have an update after the weekend.

Archived