Fried's Masked Caws - 23/02/16 - Old School Lucha Libre Update

Fried

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't disagree but I didn't use sunglasses for Abismo. The eyes are still there but morphed real small and low.

Tags added to the first post. Generally you can find my stuff by searching Fried.

Thanks for the comments guys, Abismo Negro has been uploaded. Enjoy.

I don't disagree but I didn't use sunglasses for Abismo. The eyes are still there but morphed real small and low.

Tags added to the first post. Generally you can find my stuff by searching Fried.

Thanks for the comments guys, Abismo Negro has been uploaded. Enjoy.

Aahhh, I see them now! Btw, I downloaded your Pentagon Jr - and is there any particular reason you didn't use the white headband in OTHER-WWE? I changed it on one of his attires, and it looks good enough in-game.. I prefer the flowy-thing, shame it's not dead-on, but sort of angled, though.

At first it was the angle of the headbands that threw me off too but Ligerrr gave me some great ideas that would of still had the flowy back bit but it would of required twice as many layers, the logos on the mask and then logos on the headband, and as good as the new system may be as far as I understand it still only allows 64 layers and I was practically maxed out as it was. I would have loved to have been able to have something there.

At first it was the angle of the headbands that threw me off too but Ligerrr gave me some great ideas that would of still had the flowy back bit but it would of required twice as many layers, the logos on the mask and then logos on the headband, and as good as the new system may be as far as I understand it still only allows 64 layers and I was practically maxed out as it was. I would have loved to have been able to have something there.

How many layers did you use on the belt-bit? Cause I think I redid it in 3 or so - when making the attire half-way through my career-mode.

I suppose making his skin pitch black and doing the mask directly on him would work with the straight headband, cause the problem now is the straight headband and the mask won't work together. Then you'd just need skincolored designs for the arms. and the middle of his neck

Three or four for the belt, three or four for the headband, three for the rectangles on the shirt, three or four for the front of the shirt, it all adds up and I guess if I was more conservative with the layers I might of been able to fit the headband in but right now I dread to open it up in caw mode for fear that one of the frustrating glitches rear their ugly head again.

Updated Guerrero Maya Jr

2ihneck.jpg

Updated the pictures on the first post too.

There are 2 online that do a pretty good job. The problem is I feel they both fall short on the mask, one has the center morphing all wrong and it is off-centered, the other is missing the detail because of the face file he used.

I agree about the lack of lucha libre, but I think part of that is due to how big NJPW has gotten recently, and a lot of the people who look for alternative wrestling has been looking there instead of AAA/CMLL. Not to mention the Lucha Underground, which is just Lucha Light with more focus on storytelling has saturated the market. Just my 2c.

LU is good, very good, I think I still prefer the more traditional lucha libre.

Anyway, I'll have a look at doing Fantasma.

Guerrero Maya Jr. is uploaded. Next I'll probably finish the Titan I previewed earlier.

Archived