Fried's Masked Caws - 23/02/16 - Old School Lucha Libre Update

Fried

Still playing around with the new mode, haven't created since 2K14. A steep learning curve for sure but thought I would preview some of the things I am working on at the moment.

Thanks to Ligerrr for giving me the inspiration to pick up the game and also the support and patience.

fntydw.jpg

Aerostar (Uploaded 06/02/16)
1zqbuv6.jpg

Guerrero Maya Jr. (Uploaded 26/01/16)
2ihneck.jpg

Abismo Negro (Uploaded 24/01/16)
(Abismo Negro, Lucha Libre, AAA, CMLL, Fried)
2j2b0i0.jpg

Pentagon Jr. (Uploaded 03/01/16)
(Pentagon, Lucha Underground, AAA, Cero Miedo, Fried)
12528uw.jpg
(Shirt logos given to me by Astro Zombie)

Bestia 666 (Uploaded 02/01/16)
(Bestia 666, Lucha Libre, AAA, CMLL, Fried)
2euu1dw.jpg

Dr. Wagner Jr. (Uploaded 24/12/15)
(Wagner, AAA, CMLL, Lucha, Fried)
[1zg9sex.jpg

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think if the 2K14 servers were still functioning I'd probably still be on that game but I think now that after playing with the new system I couldn't go back even if I wanted to.

Thanks for the comments guys, much appreciated.

Updated Wagner Jr.

1672nig.jpg

Cool to see you back. Noticed you left a review on my Super Dragon CAW on CC and was hoping you'd make some stuff.

Wagner and Abismo look good so far from what I can see. Hate the kickpads on Abismo but that's just how the CAW system works and there isn't much you could do about it. I'd recommend using socks instead of boots. It will make them look a little less bulky and you can't really tell the difference when you're playing unless you're focused on the feet. Using the Kofi Kingston tights with the kickpads built in may be better too but then you wouldn't have the Kickpads come to a point and that may throw it off.

Any plans for Lucha Underground guys? Would love to see Drago, Fenix, and Pentagon. Haven't seen any great CAWs of them yet.

The kickpad's sure are something. They really stand out in caw mode but in game they look OK I think. Abismo will probably be one I return to but maybe not with that black attire.

Thanks Liger!

Pentagon Jr preview

sauwar.jpg

Pentagon looks great. But I'm guessing you're doing an older version of him? What love to see a more up-to-date version with the attire, tattoos and face paint. Also I feel like he could use a little bit more weight in his stomach area. He looks too thin.

Archived