alt attires/gimmicks (update 01/07: Sting red lightning uploaded!)

xxxJohnnyxxx

The glitch might get patched if 2k recognize the tutorial video. We might get "how to do it", but we also might ended up losing the whole thing not long after. Don't be selfish.

I ain't being selfish I just said share *Censored* 2k it being selfish, I hope that they don't patch it.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We understand where your coming from, but it's not worth the risk of a patch. Honestly, I don't see why 2K would try and patch these kind of things. They should appreciate people who come up with these glitches because it adds so much more value to the game. I wasn't even feeling the game that much tbh until this glitch. Hell, some people possibly would buy the game solely because of the glitch. I would say 2K are the ones who are selfish for potentially ruining peoples fun. It's not like we're putting dicks on their body or some crazy shit like that.

i wish someone would tell us how this glitch works cause this glitch will help with alt attires.

yes i wish it too souw i could work a lil bit with imortal charckters etc :l

the only thing i find out was a logo swaping from one side to the other

i think we should be able to do this without glitching around

if its possible with a glitch than its only a 2k thing that they dont like

that we can give in game stars body paint or logos

the reason why i dont know

update:

Finished Sting's red lightning attire. Just need to add a shirt on it.

Started a 1995 look for goldust. It's still a early preview but it gives an idea of what I am going for.

I also started on his "flames" look. Also very early preview.

If someone has good reference pictures for:

Sting's joker face

Glodust's flames attire

I would appreciate it very much.

Thoughts, suggestions, requests?

Because of my schedule and not using twitter, I can't catch any twitch feeds to possibly see the trick myself. If anyone's learned it, I'd be grateful for instuctions for the glitch in a PM. Since I don't use Twitter, facebook, or any social media (I keep to myself), I won't be spreading it. I'd just like to have it for my own use.

Also, that Papa Shango is amazing. I've got one someone made putting his face on a mask, but I'd like to replace it. Any chance it and/or the classic Goldust will be uploaded soon? Didn't see them on the list of uploaded ones.

UPDATE:

Worked on goldust's face paint more and I think this is as good as I can get it. It's challenging because his face paint goes so far up his head.

But I am satisfied with the results.

Just need to finish up the attire and then it's ready for upload.

I am having some trouble finding good reference pictures for the attire, if anyone can help me out it's very much appreciated.

I'd LOVE to see if you could change Classic Sting's facepaint (WCW Galoob packaging, Starrcade 1989, anything would work). Awesome job on your CAWS

I have no intentions of working on classic sting. Sorry

Cool ideas, but these undead ones are weirding me out...

Lol, thanks. I was thinking about making some more though :P

I think Lesnar is one of the main characters who could use some facial revamping with textures now.

I'm gonna avoid revamping anyone's face with texture after my sting attempt. lol

EDIT: Papa shango should be on CC. Search: lvl1redslime and caws.ws

Update:

Finished Sting's red lightning attire and he is ready for upload. As well as Goldust's 1995 look.

Out of boredom I created a devil version of Triple H. It's kinda funny in a match so I might work

a bit more on him.

Oh and the undead versions of Andre and Pipper are in no way offensive meant!

Archived