alt attires/gimmicks (update 01/07: Sting red lightning uploaded!)

xxxJohnnyxxx

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is anyone having problems dl'ing the finn bälor venom? I'm getting some msgs on xbox from people that can't dl'd it.

Also, happy hollidays everyone!

Managed to get the venom after 4 or 5 attempts.

For some reason CC does this thing where you have to constantly try downloading to get it to actually show up in the slot. It took me about thirty tries to get it but I did.

By the way, you think you could do Balor's Beast In The East attire?

@daveLFCnwa

If I can find some good clear pictures of the red face paint from the usos I will do them. Doesn't seem to hard.

@Willows Way

What do you mean with do the same color facepaint?

Does anyone know how long I have to wait until I can upload again?
At the moment I can upload a max of 10 and I have already done that.

@daveLFCnwa

If I can find some good clear pictures of the red face paint from the usos I will do them. Doesn't seem to hard.

@Willows Way

Like instead of the half red half black thing hes got in game, make it like all black. If possible.

@daveLFCnwa

@Willows Way

If I understand you, then I think you need more downloads to upgrade to be able to upload more to CC.

I shared the information with some, but like Boss Kv said, we don't want to throw it around to much. The more people know the bigger the change a fix comes out for this. And I think that nobody wants that seeing the stuff we can create now with this glitch

I won't make a tutorial vid of the glitch, and I am even re-thinking the idea to show it on one of my streams. I just hate to see this fixed.

And with that said I don't want to get into it anymore. Please don't get me wrong but this topic is meant to show off my creations, not to discus the glitch.

@c12a12l12

Like most of my creations I have showed, the stuff I make is mostly customized stuff because I like to create a unique universe in my game. However I do throw in some existing attires here and there or attires based on existing attires.

For now I am working on some more versions of sting. But I do have some more attires planed for Finn and I might add that attire as well. But at this point I won't make any promises.

I shared the information with some, but like Boss Kv said, we don't want to throw it around to much. The more people know the bigger the change a fix comes out for this. And I think that nobody wants that seeing the stuff we can create now with this glitch

I won't make a tutorial vid of the glitch, and I am even re-thinking the idea to show it on one of my streams. I just hate to see this fixed.

And with that said I don't want to get into it anymore. Please don't get me wrong but this topic is meant to show off my creations, not to discus the glitch.

@c12a12l12

Like most of my creations I have showed, the stuff I make is mostly customized stuff because I like to create a unique universe in my game. However I do throw in some existing attires here and there or attires based on existing attires.

For now I am working on some more versions of sting. But I do have some more attires planed for Finn and I might add that attire as well. But at this point I won't make any promises.

Just share the video *Censored* 2k this is the glitch I'm most interested in.

Archived