alt attires/gimmicks (update 01/07: Sting red lightning uploaded!)

xxxJohnnyxxx

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Upload these please! Lol they're great

Don't count on it.

Why's that, If it's bc of the trick to get body paint on in game models then idk bc I've downloaded Y2J and Kevin Nash with their updated tattoos lol

The tattoos are actually just a simple wrist tape glitch. But these are literally fully customizable.

Upload these please! Lol they're great

Don't count on it.

Why's that, If it's bc of the trick to get body paint on in game models then idk bc I've downloaded Y2J and Kevin Nash with their updated tattoos lol

The tattoos are actually just a simple wrist tape glitch. But these are literally fully customizable.

Gotcha. I really hope they are able to get uploaded tho

Let me clear something up for you guys.

It's not a hack or modded xbox. It's a simple glitch.

Credit goes to: Electricwun

I dl'd his john cena which had the wristband glitch. I started to play a bit with it and figured

out how to do the wirstband glitch. after messing around a bit more I figured out how to put logo's on chest, back and head. Yesterday I figured out how to put logo's on legs (again thanks to electricwun). There are limitations to the glitch however.

If anyone is interested in a little tutorial on how I do the glitch, I will be streaming on twitch maybe today or else this weekend and I'll show it there. Keep an eye on my twitter @lvl1redslime as I will be tweeting when i'll be streaming!

Cool guy here. Wonder if it works on PS4.

I dl'd his john cena which had the wristband glitch. I started to play a bit with it and figured

out how to do the wirstband glitch. after messing around a bit more I figured out how to put logo's on chest, back and head. Yesterday I figured out how to put logo's on legs (again thanks to electricwun). There are limitations to the glitch however.

Today I'm gonna work a little bit more on Bälor's venom look (not fully happy with it yet) and I have to start from scratch on anti-venom (used a bit to much logo's so now when I edit him or load him for a match the loading time is to long).

I'm also gonna do a custom carnage look for Bälor and maybe a sort of hybrid venom/anti-venom/carnage look.

I will also start uploading some, but I though there was a limit to how much you can upload at once, so I wanna ask you guys which ones you wanna see on cc first?

Also, thanks for all the feedback and kind comments! :)

If anyone is interested in a little tutorial on how I do the glitch, I will be streaming on twitch maybe today or else this weekend and I'll show it there. Keep an eye on my twitter @lvl1redslime as I will be tweeting when i'll be streaming!

Appreciate it, figured it out as well. :cool:

Cool guy here. Wonder if it works on PS4.

Archived