Asian Kr8ions (Kimber Lee uploaded)

Fhir

Candice LeRae early

M9ZTwxR.jpg

Your updates are looking so great! KLR's face has to be one of your best yet, and your Melissa is one of my favorites of the thread. Can't wait to see how things progress. =D

Sure dude, what do you need help with and I'll gladly help in anyway I can. :)

Sent you guys a PM.

@AntDaGamer, thanks for your interest. Currently no... Most of the creations are missing attires and movesets. TBH, i'm not good at making attires or movesets and i just don't have the time as i'm busy with work at the moment. If any of you can finish up the attires & movesets, i can upload them on CC (privately). It will be up for an hour or so to let you guys download it. After that i will remove/replace the caw with some generic creation.

sets on youtube. going to see if i can put it on cc.

UPDATE: by some miracle I was able to put it up. it's under Natalya pic. Tags: KIMBER LEE, AOSSETS. I'm thinking of doing Saraya next but let me know who is needed first. I'm kinda doing this a side project to my NJPW stuff.

Kimber Lee (Uploaded)

"Seattle Seahawks" attire

OpTfE25.jpg
vZSwR5l.jpg
fMxs7d1.jpg

Credits to Penguin on Smacktalks & CAWS.WS for both forearm tattoos and also reference pic for the writing tattoo.
Credits to Hikari?Hana from CAWS.WS for top design, front trunk and back trunk design.
Credits to LaddWO on CC for the asics logo on the knee pads.
Credits to AgeofSandow for the moveset.
Big thanks to Hikari?Hana, Penguin & AgeofSandow for all their help.

You got some great looking CAWs here, I download your Kimber, she the best one I've seen on CC so far. I'm really digging your Leva and Cheerleader Melissa. Will you be uploading them as well at some point? I would love to add them to my female indy show. Keep up the great work.

Archived