Hit Point Ratio, has anyone tested them?

VTCRB

What do you mean by testing them out?

They effect the health/damage of the areas, not that much to test out.

If you have low Hit Points on the legs, for example, you will much easier tap out to leg submission moves and/or get the body part into the red status.

Same goes with every other body part. Extreme low Hit Points on the legs also causes you to trip over, if they're damaged enough and you run alot.

What do you mean by testing them out?

They effect the health/damage of the areas, not that much to test out.

If you have low Hit Points on the legs, for example, you will much easier tap out to leg submission moves and/or get the body part into the red status.

Same goes with every other body part. Extreme low Hit Points on the legs also causes you to trip over, if they're damaged enough and you run alot.

Hit Point Ratio doesnt have anything to do with damage as far as I can see in testing, as the Attributes dictate the Damage the Wrestler incurs. I believe Hit Ratio is actually What body part the Wrestler will attack of their opponent.

I have more testing to do, this is just my initial thoughts. which is why i asked if anyone else had tested them out.

Hit point ratio determines what part of the bodies will be eaiser or more difficult to damage. For instance, say you have 20 percent on the arms and legs, and 30 on the head. the head will now be a bit harder to hurt in comparison to the legs and arms.

Archived