Wrestle Parade (Piper & Bella de Santos added.)

Hikari☆Hana

Hana Brightly

teahUQc.png

Hana has been updated as of 1/1/16.

Searchtag: HidamariBread

"Lady Beast Mode" Vanessa Pryce

a47zA7G.png

Shelby Danes

qkoLiFq.png

Michelle Rochefort

lgUxR1s.png

Sophia Starr

9FsXQj0.png

Ayumi Otonashi

fkr2tXR.png

Strawberry Sookie

TlOgq73.png

"Xombie Skull Kicker" Penelope Lea

hbaC5gQ.png

Nattie Roxx

Dg3si9f.png

Flex Steele

qJwT7qv.png

Piper

MzoJ8wl.png

Bella de Santos

ZEwxu5R.png

I've only recently received a PS4, and WWE 2k16. So! At the moment I've only finished Hana Brightly and my Wrestle Parade arena, which you can look at here. Both are currently uploaded onto Community Creations under the same hashtag. I haven't started on my other characters yet, but they're soon to come! Just managed to finish my main CAW at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...

It's really impressive to see how well your CAWs are transitioning into next gen, specially Shelby Danes considering I'm familiar with her for the longest (perhaps 8 years already) and followed her evolution throughout the years.

Somehow you managed to make Hana Brightly look atractive compared to previous iterations, specially due to the cleavage which is hard getting used to. XD

Outstanding work as usual, see you on the next one.

Thank you! I hope Michelle lives up to how she was in 2K14. I changed one of her signatures from the rolling Russian Leg Sweep to the arm trap heel kick which I can't remember the name of. When I first saw the move, I immediately thought "Michelle!" The leg sweep was transitioned to a strong grapple though, so it's still there.

Here's a video showcasing Shelby and Michelle's entrances.

Thanks for the comments everyone. Michelle's probably my best work so far.

Shelby's theme is "Stronger" by Dandelium.

Added Sophia Starr to the showcase. Sophia is Buddhamonkey's Taylor Starr's younger sister. Together they're tag team, so I attempted to make an attire similar to Taylor's, while still trying to capture Sophia's personality. Though, she ended up just looking like a wannabe Bella Twin. lol Either way, download both our creations for some nifty divas tag team action!

tzRSsu8.jpg

Y1Q5wGU.jpg

Really like her hat though. =D

Archived