Official Royal Rumble Discussion Thread

Jmerc

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And with that, my interest in the division is killed. *Censored* off Sasha, *Censored* off Charlotte, *Censored* off Naitch, *Censored* off with the entire division.

Salty af.

Snoop Dogg's cousin can *Censored* off. We all know she's getting that title while Becky gets jack shit AGAIN.

Why don't you *Censored* off this forum.

Got A point tbh.

"Snoop Dogg's cousin" as if that isn't incredibly derogatory or that Sasha doesn't have any talent or deserves nothing.

Snoop Dogg's cousin can *Censored* off. We all know she's getting that title while Becky gets jack shit AGAIN.

Sasha deserves it just as much.
No she doesn't. Remind me when Becky got the NXT women's title.

Nah I'll stay just to piss you off.

Sasha barely took 2 steps towards Charlotte and the crowd went nuts. I love it.

This undercard, other than Del Rio and Kalisto, had to have been the best one since......2000? 2001?

Those are the closest ones for a good Royal Rumble undercard I've seen in a long time.

Becky's been on the main roster for a year. Shes got a WHOLE career ahead of her. FFS.

But with the way this story's been playing out, the logical conclusion will be for her to beat Charlotte. Her getting it randomly in 6 months or a year probably won't mean as much.

Got A point tbh.

"Snoop Dogg's cousin" as if that isn't incredibly derogatory or that she doesn't have any talent or deserves nothing.

Never denied her talent, just fed up with my favourites constantly getting the damn shaft.

Sasha deserves it just as much.
No she doesn't. Remind me when Becky got the NXT women's title.

Nah I'll stay just to piss you off.

Kayfabe achievements. Sasha has put in as much and more effort than Becky has done. Becky is fantastic, but why shouldn't they cash in Sasha's uber talents? Aw because you don't her? Boo *censored*ing hoo. Grow up and stop pissing your panties.

Archived