Unfinished:

The Dawn

Credit for the "The Dawn"-Sunrise logo goes to Foldy6192

"German Muscle" Paul Koch

qygzyevt.png

Florian "The Spring" Coté

nl62h9jt.png

Whis Macy

This man comes from London. He's 25 years old and made his pro-wrestling debut in late 2015. His speciality? The Burning Hammer. A devastating move, that shortens career and shows the strength of Macy, whenever he lifts a Super Heavyweight fighter onto his shoulders.

Trained by former GAJA Openweight Champion Sentao Daichi, he his one of the hottest new talents entering EoW's NEWA (New European Wrestling Association) in 2016. Pro Wrestling critics are devided on his ability, but there is no denying of his abilities. Don't be surprised if you see him winning the Young Lions Cup at the end of the year and become one of the fastest rising stars in EoW history.

gatcbgiq.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finished + Uploaded:

TENTO

Tags: Japan, CAWS.WS, Custom, Senna Asad, Heavyweight

Finisher:

-10-Point Powerbomb (Sit-Out Powerbomb)

-Orange Crush (Vertical Suplex Powerbomb [special occasions])

zr24fv7k.png

Entrance/second attire pics:

m3dl7yb6.jpg

u72m5gjy.jpg

8ed7pqj2.jpg

British Nightmare (Tag-Team):

Tags: Senna Asad; CAWS.WS; British Nightmare; Europe; William Knight; Charlie Moore

Charlie Moore (Wales):

Finishers:

-Ripping off your Arm (Various Armbreaker Submissions)

-You're Welsh-come (Running Big Boot to a cornered opponent) [secondary]

go3jge48.png

William Knight (Scotland):

Finisher:

-Inverted Ace Crusher (Swinging/Jumping Neckbreaker)

mfopamkp.png

thx for all the positive feedback^^

TENTO is up on cc now. (tags in first post.)

Also finished Moore's entrance & move-set. Will do Knight's entrance & set tomorrow and upload them aswell. That is if I manage to get home before TakeOver begins.

• 3 weeks later...

So...wanted to upload British Nightmare a few minutes ago, but servers are down again :/

Instead I have this...

2 first-time-ever CAWs that I am currently "working" on. Every year I create a bunch of new CaWs. In the cannon of my wrestling universe they are rookies. Everything about them can and will change as I play the game. For the start...there is no use of custom logos on these, until I have a better idea on what I want to do with them. Their attires are super simplistic. The entrances in the video basically show V2 of these two young lions.

Oh...and there is a preview of my custom arena...although I'm still in the process of creating logos for it...

Eyyyy, glad to know someone else does the whole "canon to their wrestling universe" thing, makes me feel less weird when I mention it lol.

I like how the two of them look. Simplistic is my kind of thing.

thanks

Yeah....I've kinda gone overboard with the "my wrestling universe" thing though...

I've re-booked WWE/WCW/ECW/TNA & ROH starting in the year 1993 :P

Currently I'm in 2006-2008. That, and various custom promotions.

I'm sure there are quite a few people out there that do that, so you're not alone^^

So...

With CC not working properly I decided to create a fully fleshed CAW without any custom logos planned in the future...

This is the result....

Platinum Schultz:

This young man comes from Germany and breaths the Nightlife in the red light district of Hamburg. I give to you the self-proclaimed & certified center of every party... Platinum Schultz!

varmacyg.png

Opinions?

Archived