Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lunchbox

X-Men (Apocalypse, Dark Phoenix)

I actually get a little bit choked up every time I watch the trailer. Just seems like everything is done right this time. Hoping the trailer isn't just a bait and switch, where the full movie ends up being crusty taint.

Not as much hype as the BvS, Civil War, and Deadpool, but I have faith the movie will be *censored*ing good.

I've loved all the X-Men movies since First Class. It looks like it'll be another great movie.

Oh, and thank God he isn't purple! That would have literally wrecked the whole movie for me.

Definitely one of my favorite commercials during last night's game. Wow.

Apocalypse is Oscar Isaac, right? If so then I'm much more hyped for this movie.

Are you really that surprised Kirky?

Not been keeping up to date with it too much dude but I swear I heard Jackman was done and that he was definitely not going to be appearing in this one.

And now I've just seen that he's doing another solo Wolverine film in 2017... *Censored*... what is even real anymore?

Are you really that surprised Kirky?

Not been keeping up to date with it too much dude but I swear I heard Jackman was done and that he was definitely not going to be appearing in this one.

And now I've just seen that he's doing another solo Wolverine film in 2017... ****... what is even real anymore?

Pretty sure the next solo Wolverine was announced to be his last for about 2 years now.

I don't really know what it is, but I feel zero excitement for this. Probably a combination of a few things.

Well Days of Future Past was set in the 70s, and Apocalypse is set in the 80s.

Also 90s animated series theme song pls

Early reviews aren't looking too great. I'll probably still see it though, but I'm definitely in no rush.

Any opinions from here? I'm getting mixed reviews. Lots of bashing,with loads of complaints and then defenders who admit there are valid points to the complaints but ease the pain a bit.