Kurt Angle (Uploaded)

Boss KV

Not to be that guy, but I see more Eric Angle than Kurt Angle. It's not a terrible effort, but the best this year? Not feeling that personally. Lip morph is way off, as is the nose. I think this could be great which is why I've commented, but I don't think you should be happy with the face yet because quite honestly, it's not as good as people are making it out to be and therefore it's not as good as it could be.

I think the nose needs the most attention right now. The angle of it and general shaping seems very off to me. Side profile is absolutely spot on, head shape looks good (may need to increase the jaw outline depending on the era of Angle and his weight at the time). Also, have a look at the outside part of the eye morphing to get that sloped look that his eyes have, especially as he's gotten older. One eye actually does it more than the other.

Is there any face paint or anything over the texture? The CAW looks a little detail-less.

I'll work on that right now as the nose does seem off now that I think about it. I was going at a more recent Kurt from around the past 2 or 3 years, I didn't apply anything over the main part of the face. Also, this was the photo I was using/going by.

zWFl6rz.png

I might change that too though, Not sure yet.

EDIT:

p2hygaf.png

Archived