Random WCW 99-2001 Era Arena Thread (WCW Thunder 2001 & Nitro 2001 - Final PS4 Uploads)

HovaThaGod32

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if you do this or not, but have you ever tried using a more shiny texture for the turnbuckle pads like WCW/ECW used? If we could find a texture, that'd be a nice little touch!

Yeahhhhh, I've actually been doing it for awhile now. If you compare my PS4 stuff vs the XB1 stuff, you'll notice it. Use the light blue cloth pattern and just color it how you want. It gives a little shine to them. It's most noticeable with black pads, but it's something I did notice awhile ago while I was working on these.

No Texture (XB1 Upload):

Screenshot-Original-10_zpsbfnn7qaw.png

With Texture (PS4 Upload):

WWE%202K16_20160425140341_zpsy7npvd4x.jp

• 2 weeks later...

I absolutely love the BATB's with the blue and red. So good man.

thanks.. I'll likely do bash 99 and maybe 97 that way, finishing up the collection of 97-2001. I think I'm really done on XB1 side. Maybe Bash 99, and nWo Nitro.. I have to look because my focus kinda switched over to PC with modding.

Sir, your arenas are top notch. But man, WCW truly had some weird looking arenas in the later years. The logos didn't help matters and the logo designs were just odd.

Yeah.. the logos were a bitch to replicate at times, especially when the only ones you can find are 128x128 or something small lol

• 3 weeks later...

Hey man, what happened to those blue and red BATB's? I was looking for them on CC on XB1, and on here...

And any chance of a Thunder upload for XB1? That PS4 set looks amazing!

lol this is the 99-2001 thread. i can try updating those thunder stages for xbox one, but it'll have to come later this week, with the event that the servers aren't still really bad on the xb1 side

• 2 months later...

Your work is appreciated, my man!

We can only hope we get a big old tron to use in 17, no having to sync up two screens. So frustrating...

yeah, man. It's why i enjoy working on PC a bit more. I I'm not restricted by that. I haven't tried a 99-2001 arena yet but I'm able to experiment a lot more than the restrictions of create-an-arena

Current WIP Examples:

Slamboree 98 WIP

Screen%20Shot%202016-08-28%20at%205.43.5

Souled Out 98 WIPScreen%20Shot%202016-07-13%20at%2011.10.

Bash at the Beach 97 WIP

Screen%20Shot%202016-07-14%20at%203.51.5

Halloween Havoc 97 WIPScreen%20Shot%202016-06-30%20at%2012.53.

There isn't that much restriction, so It's just getting files you make to actually show up (Mostly the banners for each arena like WCW would do). Whatever I can't finish with 2K16 I hope I can complete with 2K17, because it's looking like it's going to be the better game. Doing a WCW/nWo conversion for that would be the game I always wanted lol

Holy sh!t, that BATB arena, man!! I'd love to see some clips if you could PM me any...... That's incredible.

Unfortunately I don't have any clips yet, because due to a surgery, all my work so far has been done remotely on a laptop instead of my gaming desktop PC. Screen capture causes stutters and makes the game skip working via Remote Desktop.

BATB 97 isn't finished. There's some resizing that I have to do with the logo, plus I want to try to switch the titantron from the right side to the left side for accuracy. Not sure if It'll work or not... All these arenas are pretty much WIP. I just finish one to where it's just little things I have to fix later, and go on to the next one. My plan is to do the max amount I can do, which I believe is 54 arenas plus the Arenas for Royal Rumble & Elimination Chamber mode (WW3 & Fall Brawl). It's just deciding if i want to do All of 97-98 then do 99-2001 or Pick some of the important arenas of 97 (Mainly ones that involved Sting imo lol), then do all of 98-2000

Archived