Random WCW 99-2001 Era Arena Thread (WCW Thunder 2001 & Nitro 2001 - Final PS4 Uploads)

HovaThaGod32

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ HovaThaGod32

No worries, I found were you leeched that Thunder set. I'll be making a PS4 version real soon. :-)

Lol do as you please, man. I made edits to what I had and I'm not interested in sharing what I personally draw up in the event I switch over to PS4/Pc etc. hopefully it's good.. PS4 is lacking from what I hear on here and smacktalks about quality WCW stuff

I'm trying to re-create the stage layout of the Nitro 2000 for an original arena.

I have the minitron and header correct, but how do I get the same steel frame as what you have the left and right Nitro logos on?

It looks like they are 'Wall' items, but I can't get it to look like yours does?

Screenshot-Original-46_zpsbh9embvo.png

I'm trying to re-create the stage layout of the Nitro 2000 for an original arena.

I have the minitron and header correct, but how do I get the same steel frame as what you have the left and right Nitro logos on?

It looks like they are 'Wall' items, but I can't get it to look like yours does?

Screenshot-Original-46_zpsbh9embvo.png

Play around with the Frame Object in Stage Display...

Close to the final preview for SuperBrawl IX. Top left is the reference I was trying to go after.

Screen%20Shot%202016-01-16%20at%203.13.4

EDIT:

Souled Out '99 preview added to the original post.

Slight update to Souled Out. Obviously there has to be some opacity changes with the lights lol (ignore the corners). but the overall set came out amazing. What I usually do with lighting is use whatever colors they display during the opening of the show, but they didn't really show the set much, so it's kind of a mixture of what I saw throughout the show.

Screenshot-Original-98_zpsuadjb3kz.png

Loving the 3D effect. Just need to try and match the 2 floor colours and you'll be sorted! Great work.

EDIT - Just noticed, it's the gap between the header and the floor that i'm looking at haha I'd maybe try and get your 'floor' to match the darker gap colour (if that makes any sense at all....!), then it might cover up the gap a bit?

Failing that, i've been using the header that sits on the ground. It's the semi transparent one (which is slightly annoying), but I usually find I have to drop the opacity on logos, anyway, so it's not too bad.

Loving the 3D effect. Just need to try and match the 2 floor colours and you'll be sorted! Great work.

EDIT - Just noticed, it's the gap between the header and the floor that i'm looking at haha I'd maybe try and get your 'floor' to match the darker gap colour (if that makes any sense at all....!), then it might cover up the gap a bit?

Failing that, i've been using the header that sits on the ground. It's the semi transparent one (which is slightly annoying), but I usually find I have to drop the opacity on logos, anyway, so it's not too bad.

That header is annoying because you lose the use of lights so it looks dark. Plus you lose the curtain that a tron/entrance video provides.. The gap is just a trade off because anything other than that would just be a black floor. I just make the minitron grey to match the floor so from a distance it enhances the 3d look, making the floor look like it extends behind the curtains.

Archived