HolyRavi

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Great job on both Styles and Okada man! Kenny is awesome as well, since you killed Okada any plans on a Tanahashi and Nakamura?

yep, Nakamura already started

Karl Anderson early face preview

CcOjB8qUcAElOyO.jpg%20large_zpsvmfxwsom.

Hey Ravi, you going to finish this off? Don't suppose Gallows is in the works too?

Great job on both Styles and Okada man! Kenny is awesome as well, since you killed Okada any plans on a Tanahashi and Nakamura?

yep, Nakamura already started

Karl Anderson early face preview

CcOjB8qUcAElOyO.jpg%20large_zpsvmfxwsom.

Hey Ravi, you going to finish this off? Don't suppose Gallows is in the works too?

my saves crashed and i took a break for a while, soon will be restart Karl Anderson

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Machine Gun looks dope as all hell man. Are we going to see Doctor Gallows too? also, do you mind making a red version of the logos as an alt? i already had a pair of the Good Brothers, but it uses the blue logo and it didnt really clicked to the idea of RAW superstars using red trim/based attire lol. thanks!

You going to carry your stuff over to 2K17? That Okada is a particular fav of mine.

I'd be interested to see your take on the Cruiserweight division once that's up and running.

Yep, thx.

I started Gargano anda Ciampa, soon will be posted preview

Machine Gun looks great, downloaded him this morning. I hope you have a Luke Gallows in the works too. :D

Thx, man. No, sorry man, maybe doing it for 2k17

Machine Gun looks dope as all hell man. Are we going to see Doctor Gallows too? also, do you mind making a red version of the logos as an alt? i already had a pair of the Good Brothers, but it uses the blue logo and it didnt really clicked to the idea of RAW superstars using red trim/based attire lol. thanks!

I really glad for that, thx u. No , sorry dude, No Gallows for 2k16. Planning him do to 2k17.

Archived