HolyRavi

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Liking this AJ you're working on! Just a little something, i know it's very VERY picky of me, but your CAW's are pretty much perfect so am hoping you will do it to make more perfect, but the "1" on his left boot...can you make the outline white as it is with the right with "Phemonenal" that's pretty much it man, looks fantastic and can't wait!

Liking this AJ you're working on! Just a little something, i know it's very VERY picky of me, but your CAW's are pretty much perfect so am hoping you will do it to make more perfect, but the "1" on his left boot...can you make the outline white as it is with the right with "Phemonenal" that's pretty much it man, looks fantastic and can't wait!

I would have to agree with this. It seems like the outline is kinda there? but it's definitely more prominent on his current attire than this caw. That's my only complaint. The white outline on the 1 needs to just be a little thicker.

But...I was done with DL-ing AJ Styles caws...I had a good one already and now you go and just make a perfect one...??

Will you create an alternative for this?

Perhaps a white with silver/black similar to ROH Final Battle? Or even riffing on this one but change the blue to red?

Damn fine effort whatever you choose???

thx to all suggestions)

Update

WWE%202K16_20160126022216_zpsp5pavf78.jp

Much better on the white outline around the "1" man, looking PHENOMENAL! Can't wait for this to go up, what else do you have to do with this? Meaning...GET THIS ON CREATIONS NOW! :D

Archived