Original CAWS for My Universe

thurlow

I'm looking to download some Original CAWS for my universe, i'm not a youtuber so can't show what I do with them nor taking credit or anything its just for personal use as I prefer to create and download a batch of Originals and use some in game Superstars for my Universe. I don't know if I am being special, normally I search Original CAWS in CC and find that way, but I've not worked that out yet and putting it as a Hashtag isn't coming up with much, so if anyone has theirs uploaded and is happy to post the info to find them that would be great

Thanks

If you search for sonofblaine in a hashtag you'll find mine. Granted, I only have one original male up right now. My other 4 slots are two original females and my Zangief and Haggar. Mine are listed in this thread (http://caws.ws/forum/topic/470599-sonofblaines-original-caws-update-madalena-updated-tokyo-elite/page-2?do=findComment&comment=10513210) and if any interest you, I can upload them.

I've been looking for this thread literally forever. Glad I found it. I have a ton of original CAWs uploaded on 2K15, not so much 16 yet, but if you have 15, you can check them out as I have the same ones for 16 to upload. Just let me know if you like someone so I can prioritize. I do this every year as most of these characters are based on my childhood friends. I still need to do move sets so otherwise it will be a while. Plus there's that whole only 5 slots thing until I get my ratings up. Anyway, I set all my uploads to be under the tag '730' so its an easy find. I'm looking forward to seeing what this community has to offer.

Also, for those of you who like Twitch, please follow me (GetBent730). I like to stream my universe mode and watch my CAWs fight it out. Any feedback is always appreciated.

Thanks!

Search my gamer tag - Big Daddy MM24. I've got three superstars and one Diva.

You got search by hastag I tried it?

#Shawn Michaels (for Mike Edwards) I can't remember the others, but if you see Edwards, he's mine so you can search for "by the same creator". I think there's four originals so far;

Mike Edwards

"Prince" Amir Ali

"Knightmare" Dave Knight

Rose Jet.

I have another, but I built him over a downloaded Kidman, so I can't re-upload him. Lightning Kid Alex Storm.

Search my gamer tag - Big Daddy MM24. I've got three superstars and one Diva.

You got search by hastag I tried it?

#Shawn Michaels (for Mike Edwards) I can't remember the others, but if you see Edwards, he's mine so you can search for "by the same creator". I think there's four originals so far;

Mike Edwards

"Prince" Amir Ali

"Knightmare" Dave Knight

Rose Jet.

I have another, but I built him over a downloaded Kidman, so I can't re-upload him. Lightning Kid Alex Storm.

Great thanks, will take a look

I've slowed down on the downloads at mo, been a bit busy and probably will after the weekend, all I have downloaded I'll leave rating for and thanks to all those that have taken the time and uploaded your original CAWS. I must admit I always used to love creating them, used to have at least 12-15 of my own with own backgrounds and stories and factions etc, just don't find the time to recreate them all anymore, some have been going since SVR07 with tweaks as the years have passed. Anyways this way with CC is great so I get more varied and is much more fun then just using Main Roster guys. Thanks again

• 2 weeks later...

I've uploaded the two of mine. Just search "dynamitebear" in the tags.

I'll certainly take a look, thanks

You can download mine too if you're still looking for more. Search NadeDogg88 in the tags.

Awesome thanks, shall take a look later, did see yours in your post earlier and was gonna check up to see if they have been uploaded

Archived