1.03 patch coming soon - includes a new entrance for Balor

HopesAnchor131

Did they fix the issue where some human vs cpu matches the cpu kicks out the entire match (even with no health and after multiple finishers)?

I know they acknowledged the problem, but it's not in the notes.

Someone with that problem should probably record a match, since not everybody has this problem.
Agreed. I would but I dont have anything to record it with.
You're on PS4 right? Get a match to last at least 15 minutes and press the "share" button, then the "save video" option. (I think it's square) After you have your footage, get a memory stick and copy the video to said stick. Plug the stick into your computer, upload the footage to YouTube, and you're golden.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did they fix the issue where some human vs cpu matches the cpu kicks out the entire match (even with no health and after multiple finishers)?

I know they acknowledged the problem, but it's not in the notes.

Someone with that problem should probably record a match, since not everybody has this problem.
Agreed. I would but I dont have anything to record it with.
You're on PS4 right? Get a match to last at least 15 minutes and press the "share" button, then the "save video" option. (I think it's square) After you have your footage, get a memory stick and copy the video to said stick. Plug the stick into your computer, upload the footage to YouTube, and you're golden.

Thanks.....i forgot all about the share feature. I never use it.

Archived