1.03 patch coming soon - includes a new entrance for Balor

HopesAnchor131

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just don't like that they replace it instead of adding.

it's not being replaced - it's being added.

How do you know?

He's the bald black guy from the 2K videos.

Racist lol jk

I'm sorry, brother.

xNyapuz.jpg

That's Ho Kogan.

I have read several posting now about this new patch and everyone is talking about wanting entrances updated and or added and having wrestlers mocapped because their entrances look horrible. We need be banding together as a community clamoring to 2k to create some kind of patch that would allow for more features in the game. last gen console owners have already suffered a huge loss of features. who cares about entrances right now with so many features missing

IT is very, VERY rare for any company to put entire new features in through patches. The only game I can think of that's done that in the last year is the Witcher 3.

Full blown expansion packs might've been able to add stuff, but a simple patch isn't going to introduce new features not in the game.

GTA 5 :P

What (non-online, because that's a different beast entirely) features were added for GTA V? I haven't played in ages.

I have read several posting now about this new patch and everyone is talking about wanting entrances updated and or added and having wrestlers mocapped because their entrances look horrible. We need be banding together as a community clamoring to 2k to create some kind of patch that would allow for more features in the game. last gen console owners have already suffered a huge loss of features. who cares about entrances right now with so many features missing

I think you misunderstand how patches work. IT is very, VERY rare for any company to put entire new features in through patches. The only game I can think of that's done that in the last year is the Witcher 3.

Full blown expansion packs might've been able to add stuff, but a simple patch isn't going to introduce new features not in the game.

In which case is because CD Projekt has a passion for what they do and loves fans. 2k/whoever doesn't really care about overall quality and fan interaction

I just don't like that they replace it instead of adding.

it's not being replaced - it's being added.

How do you know?

You can trust what timschel says, I know his sources are reliable.

I think you misunderstand how patches work. IT is very, VERY rare for any company to put entire new features in through patches. The only game I can think of that's done that in the last year is the Witcher 3.

In which case is because CD Projekt has a passion for what they do and loves fans. 2k/whoever doesn't really care about overall quality and fan interaction

Or, you know, they have less than a year to make a game, and have to try and communicate what is necessary with yukes, and those are two very, very big wrenches on the cogs.

Ok seriously can the "I never should have said that" Ho Kogan thing be a meme for people on this board good god.

I haven't seen much of anything they needed to fix. Outside of some Universe mode issues with Rivalries never ending (Simmed over time), rankings not really updating, and the F5 OMG not doing any damage.

IT is very, VERY rare for any company to put entire new features in through patches. The only game I can think of that's done that in the last year is the Witcher 3.

GTA 5 :P

What (non-online, because that's a different beast entirely) features were added for GTA V? I haven't played in ages.

well if you put it like that, i think they only added a couple of cars to single player lol :laugh:

I hope if PS3 gets a patch it fixes the buffering Championship entrances, unlocks ALL moves and fixes that godawful outro glitch where a Superstar/CAW will either celebrate with you or get out of the Ring like a p*ssy when you walk over to them, it's not needed and ruins exhibition

Hopefully they fix Breeze's selfie titantron in this next patch,

It will be.

Please say that it fixes the hidden moves so they can be selected normally and add Ziggler's Championship entrance.

Do you guys know about the fix that Ernez found ? If not, take a look at this....

Hopefully they fix Breeze's selfie titantron in this next patch,

It will be.

Please say that it fixes the hidden moves so they can be selected normally and add Ziggler's Championship entrance.

Do you guys know about the fix that Ernez found ? If not, take a look at this....

Not a proper fix. If Breeze has a championship the entrance is broken again.

I hope they take all the Russian stuff out of Rusev's entrance and switch it back to Bulgarian.

Same. Announcing him from Bulgaria and having his Bulgarian name plate while having everything else Russia is kind of annoying.

Did they fix the issue where some human vs cpu matches the cpu kicks out the entire match (even with no health and after multiple finishers)?

I know they acknowledged the problem, but it's not in the notes.

Someone with that problem should probably record a match, since not everybody has this problem.

Did they fix the issue where some human vs cpu matches the cpu kicks out the entire match (even with no health and after multiple finishers)?

I know they acknowledged the problem, but it's not in the notes.

Someone with that problem should probably record a match, since not everybody has this problem.

Agreed. I would but I dont have anything to record it with.

Archived