1.03 patch coming soon - includes a new entrance for Balor

HopesAnchor131

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About entrances, I wished they could add some theme songs in it like a single theme for Big E and Kofi Kingston or the Evolution theme and other stuff, it just sucks that all of that isn't in the game when it could be, they had the right idea with the roster when they decided to keep a lot of them, they should do that for everything like for the theme songs or the Arenas

And by the way, a new patch also means a new DLC if I'm right so that's cool^^

I have read several posting now about this new patch and everyone is talking about wanting entrances updated and or added and having wrestlers mocapped because their entrances look horrible. We need be banding together as a community clamoring to 2k to create some kind of patch that would allow for more features in the game. last gen console owners have already suffered a huge loss of features. who cares about entrances right now with so many features missing

I have read several posting now about this new patch and everyone is talking about wanting entrances updated and or added and having wrestlers mocapped because their entrances look horrible. We need be banding together as a community clamoring to 2k to create some kind of patch that would allow for more features in the game. last gen console owners have already suffered a huge loss of features. who cares about entrances right now with so many features missing

I think you misunderstand how patches work. IT is very, VERY rare for any company to put entire new features in through patches. The only game I can think of that's done that in the last year is the Witcher 3.

Full blown expansion packs might've been able to add stuff, but a simple patch isn't going to introduce new features not in the game.

IT is very, VERY rare for any company to put entire new features in through patches. The only game I can think of that's done that in the last year is the Witcher 3.

Full blown expansion packs might've been able to add stuff, but a simple patch isn't going to introduce new features not in the game.

GTA 5 :P

Archived