Yamitri2 ORIGINAL 2K16 CAWS.

Yamitri2

I decided to post my own caws. A lot of these have been uploaded to CC and the tag should be Yamitri2. If anyone wants me to upload a specific caw or caws feel free to ask. You'll find more detailed pictures of all the attires of each caw in their spoilers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlie "The Devious" Davis

fGiGJsP.jpg

ABOUT: This is my caw of myself. He has won multiple World Championships in his career. The devious gimmick is new though. I plan on making him a tag team with my cousins caw as devious and dastardly.

DEBUT: Smackdown 2
DOMINANT TRAIT: Egotisitical
FINISHERS: The Devious Driver (G.T.S. 3 & G.T.S/Penalty kick combo)
SIGNATURES: Superkick 1
Calculated Kick (Fireman's carry overhead kick)

bfyqMWU.jpgvVBBOi0.jpg

Ap2WdS9.jpg84Izy4O.jpg

CRf0IJB.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The Queen" Kristy Mateo

sA042IZ.jpg

ABOUT: She's a submissionist & high flying type wrestler from the phillipines now making her debut in my wwe universe as The Queen of the Ring.

I also want to give credit to monkeypasta for the designs i used on the left and right of her trunks on the first attire. It was from his Lisa Barns caw.

DEBUT: WWE 2k16
DOMINANT TRAIT: Perseverant
FINISHERS: The Queens Gambit (single underhook facebuster)
The Subjugator (Sleeper Hold 4)
SIGNATURES: Royal Neckbreaker (Rude awakening 1)
The Subjugator V2 (Romero dragon sleeper)

XXVyi3T.jpgaC0mGH4.jpg

XkQyMh5.jpg7CT9Pk3.jpg

Miss Ibsen

LPTrHsR.jpg

ABOUT: Former teacher now making her debut in wrestling prides herself on being both smarter as well as more talented than her opponents. She makes a habit of outsmarting her opponents to get wins.

DOMINANT TRAIT: Bold
FINISHERS: Teachers Pet (Billy Goats Curse)
The Arithmetic (Eat Defeat)
SIGNATURES: The Detention (PTO)
The Arithmetic V2 (Lost in the Woods)

20151206215414_zps87hpvaez.jpg20151206215421_zpssvvrjhxe.jpg

20151206215428_zpsbg5vbtig.jpg20151206215435_zpscooy5gvl.jpg

"Buzzsaw" Roger Wood

sjOqqBH.jpg

ABOUT: Caw based off a friend of mine. He debuted back in 2008 as a hardcore type wrestler but then dissapeared. Now he's finally back and better then ever as "The Buzzsaw" Roger Wood. Also a former Intercontinental and Hardcore Champion. Now has his sights set on being a World Champion.

DEBUT: SVR 2008
DOMINANT TRAIT: Loyal
FINISHERS: Wood Cutter (RKO)
Wood Chipper (Strong style knee strike)
SIGNATURES: Buzzsaw kick
Buzzkiller

qvIB1uQ.jpgJkfEKGc.jpg

t1SnUoY.jpgeAEnUn6.jpg

SUBMISSION SQUAD (STABLE)
G3t75cD.jpg

"Mistress" Jasmine Powers

ABOUT: Jasmine Powers quickly made a name for herself by recreating The Submission Squad along with Alexis Heart and Julia Skullz. A bit of a sadist in the ring. Jasmine doesn't just like to defeat her opponents. She likes to dominate and humiliate them until she shows without a doubt her superiority in the ring. Her expertise is in submissions as she loves to feel in control of her helpless opponents.

DOMINANT TRAIT: Egotisitical
FINISHERS: Slave Driver (Gory Neckbreaker)

Torture Device (Pin-Up Strong)
SIGNATURES: Gory Bomb 3

Sleeper Hold 4

3XVk53g.jpg5SfMheB.jpg

IEtePU3.jpg

"The Jailer" Alexis Heart

ABOUT: Based off a friends caw that I used to tag with online, but in 2k14 I decided to put her in a stable called Submission Squad with two other women. It went well and the trio won multiple championships. Eventually the other two fell out and ended up in a final battle against each other. Alexis Heart went her own way. It's now two years later and she has reformed the stable with two new members, Jasmine Powers and Julia Skullz. Alexis Heart is a great strategist and enjoys taunting her opponents as Jasmine and Julia do the serious damage.

DEBUT: WWE 2k14 (my version)
DOMINANT TRAIT: Treacherous
FINISHERS: The Heart Cutter (RKO 2)

The Heart Lock (The Hart Lock)
SIGNATURES: The Heart Splitter (Split-Legged Leg Drop)

Stump Puller

0nnv2S5.jpgUvZDYyD.jpg

3jXOAHz.jpgtfsx7D5.jpg

"The Warden" Julia Skullz

ABOUT: Wild and unpredictable. She inflicts pain just for the sole purpose of inflicting pain and has no remorse for her opponents. Not only does she enjoy inflicting pain but also has a military background. She is downright dangerous in the ring. She doesn't like to take orders from anyone and isn't normally a team player, but her expertise made her a good match for the submission squad and she fills her role well. She is also the muscle of the group.

DOMINANT TRAIT: Aggressive
FINISHERS: The Verdict

The Choke Out (Tongan Death Grip)
SIGNATURES: The Slammer (Irish Curse)

The Choke Out V2 (Rear Naked Choke)

dvkEA5i.jpg

q6yMYMC.jpg5jFDrJY.jpg

JOBBER CAWS

"The Inmate" Hannah Thompson

QSI3iZj.jpg

ABOUT: Was one of the top women in SVR 2010 for a while. Unfortunately for her she hit a bad string of luck. After a series of brutal group attacks led by her, she ended up being arrested after their last victim sued when she went too far. Normally she was supposed to spend 1 year in prison, but things got worse when she was the victim of numerous attacks and sexual assaults herself, including by a cruel guard who she stabbed in self defense, which got her another 5 years in prison. When The Submission Squad reformed and looked back and recognized her talent for group brutality, they bailed her out in attempts to bring her back to her former self. However; they often hit and talk down to her for messing up. And of course, they can have her sent back to prison any time.

DEBUT: SVR 2010
DOMINANT TRAIT: Disciplined
FINISHERS: Figure Four Headscissor

True Conviction
SIGNATURES: Bull Hammer

Tower of London

yIUZbu7.jpggCurtlC.jpg

XxGOhC6.jpguYfQN0c.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jesse & Daniel

T6f3qlR.jpg

ABOUT: A couple of nerds. They were recruited by Miss Ibsen to follow her around and help her win/retain the women's championship, as well as other demeaning tasks like carrying her bags. Because of her teacher gimmick she has since dubbed them her "teachers pets" and given them similar attires to her own. They hope to be a serious tag team but their main concern is helping Miss Ibsen hold on to the Women's title. Of course, she always rejects their advances.

DEBUT: WWE 2K16
Sarasota, Florida (Daniel)
AGES: 26 (Daniel)
22 (Jesse)
DOMINANT TRAITS: Loyal
FINISHERS: Flying headbut (Jesse)
Whippersnaper (Daniel)
SIGNATURES: The Arithmetic V2 (Lost in the Woods)
Crucifix 1

YKUgrSf.jpg9hCQuAH.jpg

gpcFY5V.jpgeRIhRtj.jpg

Local Talent

fSOUWNc.jpg

ABOUT: After seeing Iamkeyu's local talent I've decided to make a female local talent using the same moveset. I made sure she'll take a beating and look good doing it. Gave her 2 different hair colors to make her look like 2 different jobbers.

DEBUT: No one remembers
DOMINANT TRAIT: Cowardly
FINISHERS: Crucifix 1

RqzCrX3.jpg76fQomU.jpg

Coming soon... "The Tornado" Chris Cage

Sasha Brogan & Sarah Anderson (Scottish tag team)

"Puerto Rican Sensation" Katia Cuyar

Your CAWS are very cool, DEVIOUS & KRISTY need to be apart of my universe.

That'd be awesome to have my caws in others universe. Still working on them before I upload. Also have a teacher gimmicked diva in the works and another caw who will be based off an irl friend I have planned as well. Kristy is also looking even better but haven't put new pics yet.

These are looking real nice, man. I've noticed that when it comes to Main CAWs there is always more pressure, for obvious reasons lol. Can't wait to sew the updates. :)

Thanks. I actually gave him a biker attire at first based off of my gta MC crew but then scraped it =P I still may in the future.

These are looking real nice, man. I've noticed that when it comes to Main CAWs there is always more pressure, for obvious reasons lol. Can't wait to sew the updates. :)

Thanks. I actually gave him a biker attire at first based off of my gta MC crew but then scraped it =P I still may in the future.

Haha you should! Makes for good crossover footage. :P

Archived