Help me Understand

Salohcin

I'm a Last Gen console owner. PS3. I distinctly remember finding a method to import logos into either 13 or 14 to use in the game. I have searched extensively and can not find anything to support doing this for last gen for 2k16.

Can this be done? I have heard of this new app that was going to allow us to upload our faces to be used and i have heard of this logo upload system but I can't find anything to support if it is for last gen or new gen only. someone please help me understand this. \

I know there was something about downloading some kind of file to your flash drive and then replacing it

uploading logos officially is only on next gen. 13 and 14 had uploadable logos by way of a hack tool created by the community and was not officially supported.

is or was that tool available for 2k16? Although if it were I understand it would no tbe supported.

uploading logos officially is only on next gen. 13 and 14 had uploadable logos by way of a hack tool created by the community and was not officially supported.

is or was that tool available for 2k16? Although if it were I understand it would no tbe supported.

couldn't tell you, I have not played last gen since 2K14 so i've had no need for hack tools.

Archived