BHANGRA MAN's Hulk Hogan Uploaded 16/12/15

BHANGRA_MAN

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bhangra i want your jeff alsooo!!!!but please can tou make 2 models???1 with 1 2002(i suggest ladder match vs taker for wwe title attire) and 1 2003 attire(i suggest royal rumble 2003 attire) and the second one 2008-2009 era with 1 vs undertaker extreme rules match attire(ppl dont flame that this attire already exist cause none use the accurate wristbands and belt of this attire) and the other 1 vs matt at wrestlemania this year!!

I think the Hogan face is excellant I think both versions have appeal and I believe the 2 uploads would serve best if possible. I'm curious to the black beard being added as it's likely I'll use nwo hogan more because his nwo tron is in and his theme will be DLC where as I wouldn't have a clue what to give in placement of real American.

In reference to insidious counter request I would still like to see you do Jeff hardy from last year which was based on his NON facepaint svr 2008 look. I think it would be fair to do 1 facepaint attire with the svr 2008 attire.

QUICK QUESTION:

If Earthquakes hair becomes selectable and works best for Hogan with DLC would you updated the caw if it interferes with the bandana and needs correcting? Just a thought ...

why offense wolf??relax..

Because it's a board rule ;) The mods could mention it as well....

http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

Topic Bumping/Hijacking

Please do not "bump" your topics to the top of the forum index multiple times a day, otherwise your topic may be locked. If you are asking a question then please be patient, it will get answered eventually. Please do not hijack other peoples topics. Stay on topic and stay relevant. Plugging your own topic in someone else's thread is also considered hijacking. Old threads (no matter how old) may still be posted in but only if you have relevant information to add.

Topic is Hogan, not Jeff Hardy. If you have a request for him for making a Jeff Hardy, PM him. The topic should be kept to the CAW he posted the topic for.

Archived