BHANGRA MAN's Hulk Hogan Uploaded 16/12/15

BHANGRA_MAN

Everyone Hulk hogan uploaded. Hopefully all works well in game any issues let me know.

Use the tags below or find my username Bhangra22man

Tags:

BMAN

HULK HOGAN (for red yellow)

HOLLYWOOD (for nwo)

======

Thanks to Wolfie for boot flame tweak suggestions.final updates added below

WmX8 attire added instead of regular nwo attire.note in game pic not updated below

Upload tonight hopefully.

I hope final attire pics. Thanks to wolfie and others for tweak suggestions.

I on purpose left out knee brace for now on wm19 hogan as it didn't look right

======

Apologies all I had taken a mini break. REd yellow slot pics below, Nwo next. Thanks to Wolfie for suggestions and jcsix for hair texture base.

Went with mark henry hair as it only looks bad before the enterance for the next guy.

Hope the results are liked

Thanks to Wolfie for help on texture overhaul and morph tweaks

hope this is final face before other things

hope its liked

========

========

Right before I go back to the pics in ring with both options in poll

I decided to re-do the face abit

More realistic detailing and better morph

I hope this is what others expectea

I want feedback on morph before I added the previous nose detailing and darkening of eye bags

========

========

I hope this is liked first and thanks to Wolfie for suggestions as always. I was showing this elsewhere first

I be doing two slots one red yellow hogan and one NWO but will use the winner of the poll to decide the overall hair look for both slots

Thanks to jcsix for helping with the hair texture and Kung Fu for idea of hair and bandana in option 2..Option 2 will mean bandana on all the time

I just wanted more opinions hope this

BHANGRA MAN's Hulk Hogan 16/12/2015 fntuo9.png

2yw96xg.png

206fzps.png

20ue8tz.png66kahj.jpg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not truly seeing Hogan in this one I'm afraid, dude. I think it's the face shape and the eye area that's throwing me off. I think the texture could be better too. Kung Fu made an absolutely incredible Hogan on the Xbox One side of things; maybe ask him if you could use his texture?

Not truly seeing Hogan in this one I'm afraid, dude. I think it's the face shape and the eye area that's throwing me off. I think the texture could be better too. Kung Fu made an absolutely incredible Hogan on the Xbox One side of things; maybe ask him if you could use his texture?

The textures work differently on x-box and ps4... I see hulk in his creation just a bit Cartoony. The same that bothered me about scott hall on 2k15. I found the right texture to work with though which made him look as if he was part of the game.

I'm just picky when it comes to NWO members :shifty:

I make my own textures and Kung Fu does not share and I am not trying to please everybody..I like mine and Kung Fus hogan..and yeah probably I can tweak mine more..I think I know what to improve on now so will do it ..I normally get there like with angle and RVD. .just I had him too old earlier at another site

I need to age him again a bit..ultimately will only finish when I am fine with it like I was with RVD and angle..even if it don't please everyone

If possible, the logo needs to stretch out more for the bandana. The wrinkles look "drawn manually". Perhaps it's the qualiity of the pic, it's hard to tell. Either way, Hogan is not easy at all. His mustache will always look painted. The original bandana is not allowed in matches. Capturing all the wrinkles seem to be a challenge. I guess that's why is easier to get away with his 80's version. It'll gonna take serious work to pull his older version.

I make my own textures and Kung Fu does not share and I am not trying to please everybody..I like mine and Kung Fus hogan..and yeah probably I can tweak mine more..I think I know what to improve on now so will do it ..I normally get there like with angle and RVD. .just I had him too old earlier at another site

I need to age him again a bit..ultimately will only finish when I am fine with it like I was with RVD and angle..even if it don't please everyone

Can't tell if you got offended or not, but in case you did, I don't think The D meant anything by it.

I think you've got a good foundation here I did personally vote for the bandana off as you will see the blood bust open better in matches that way, plus it usually falls off or he throws it off in the first 5 mins of every match anyway. It would be awesome for him to be ultra current. Like his hulkamainia tour attire as well as his 2k15 attire.

I hope you'll consider his wwe run nwo attires (nwo elite and wmx8) as a separate caw as he could be put with the Scott hall DLC and in game Nash as I'm sure it will come with nwo music and the Titiantron is in already so it will be more authentic as the hulkamainia tune won't be available.

Shame we couldn't have both we have two RVD's it's essentially the same caw just different hair and bandana don't think it would take too much to just change the hair and bandana then reupload I don't like hogan wrestling in a bandana but equally I don't like how the entrance bandana of the dreads shows no hair

who voted for dreads??? what's wrong with you guys!

cause the bandanna seems to be bandanna texture and painted hair. There is suspension of disbelieve, and then there is suspension of disbelieve gone wrong.

Is not like you can call him hulk hogan or anything like that. In fact I'm not even going to make, or if I use some one elses hogan call him hogan. However there is Rip Thomas in the announcing names.....

Rip is in going to Rip'em my universe.

No worries, just giving my honest feedback, which I assume is what you were looking for? You did post it on a public forum after all!

Right before I go back to the pics in ring with both options in poll

I decided to re-do the face abit

More realistic detailing and better morph

I hope this is what others expected

I be adding previous nose detailing back and eye bags darker but is this overall more in the right directions?

I think it looks sound, If I'm being really picky the eye area looks a little dark and shadowy but it may not be an issue as in game and entrance it probably will look fine. I hope you do two slots like Kung fu personally.

Just thought I'd ask last year you did Jeff or matt along with Kung fu will you be reviving that Jeff hardy this year? I really like the svr 2008 version of Jeff you guys did so many face paint ones cos it helps hide the face which most find hard to nail.

I personally haven't seen a decent wwe Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio that are on your level this year. Kung fu's Eddie is awesome we were really spoiled last year having you both on ps4.

Feels like we have had a brand extension lol losing kung fu to smackdown oops I mean Xbox one lol (just kidding around) :-)

Archived