Zig's Avy and Stash Temple (OP updated, please read) New rule posted on page 40*

Ziggy Vercetti

QzGeqwR.gif

Been awhile since I've showed off my stuff unless some have looked at my avys. Some of these might look unordinary but I'm still learning on my own and with school so bare with me. Seen some self improvement though from doing shit like this

Hxyeu8M.jpg

to this with just taking my time and actually thinking instead of rushing being an eager young teen :P

47yptod.png

Anyway,here's some stuff I did in the past. Not gonna showoff my new stuff yet which is mostly future avys.

UGMyO4c.png

f4O6DWL.png

n6q8WHn.png

fTCv7Bm.png

9JTNWwk.png

u36iyzA.png

4e3Rha8.png

FC2y5To.png

t5TMgZN.png

9KkspHA.png

M6QpFSl.png

DNta3Ax.png

4hk0gqZ.png

OuzjIHj.png

7sReJKZ.png

AE4dGsd.png

lJTmyOz.jpg

uYIBsCW.png

DYhfjWg.png

And one of my all time favs
LcVYCbY.jpg

GqeiOgD.png

Not a shot at anyone but I left out one main rule that I'm sure the other creators have. If you're gonna use one of my avatars at least use it for a week or two before changing it to something else either done by me,someone else or yourself. Same goes for requests.

Also understand that I'm busy with stuff outside of this site so if I might not get to a request right away or finish one. I'll try my very best to respond to a request before the day is over with but if I don't then please give me some time like a day or two and I got you. Just understand and respect my time. If you're in such of a rush and can't respect that then oh well, I'm sure someone else can meet your time requirements or you can always do your request ya self.
r4UEL6s.jpg

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived