Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
sXe_Coan_sXe

Women's Wrestling CAWS - (sXe_Coan_sXe) - Tessa Blanchard Uploaded to CC

Jessicka Havok and Evie are now online..

ive had a break from cawing.. trying to get back into it

Edited by sXe_Coan_sXe

Update:

changed Nakano's second attire to a WWF attire.

Uploadied to Community Creations

there will not be a Moveset included.

I have seen a Bulk Nakano caw by KingSummz with a good move-set, id suggest downloading it for the moveset as its what ill be doing, ideally id do my own move-sets but i just dont have the time.

Edited by sXe_Coan_sXe

I created Tessa on a request im still trying to find out more about her but i wanted to upload this for everyone as soon as i could as my work is getting in the way, sorry but there is No moveset, , no entrance , but there are 2 attires

I created Tessa on a request im still trying to find out more about her but i wanted to upload this for everyone as soon as i could as my work is getting in the way, sorry but there is No moveset, , no entrance , but there are 2 attires

I know her from her Indies work and from SHINE Wrestling in which she appears and tag teams with marti belle and other valkyrie members :)

Will create her moveset for me so if you want I can upload it for you so you can apply it to your caw too.

Just can't tell if I will make it till thursday this week because I will be on a trip starting friday morning and will be back at monday evening next week. :(