Singles Match

Adam Silva vs. Glen Cody

#1 Contender's Elimination Chase: 3-Way Fray Match

Marcus vs. Noah Cool Guy vs. Tyler Morgan

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[Eden Darkly]

Well it had been an interesting day so far, aside from getting to hear some of the rival talent crapping on with some promos, which had provided brief entertainment, Eden had also just noticed that the card has been posted for the next episode of Adrenaline. And what a stacked card it was. Of course the Internet championship will be on the line as Darkly looked to make his first title defence against Blake Angel. Something that he was going to have to get himself used to since his belt was to be defended each week. A gruelling task but Eden was up for the challenge.

Noah's Blog:

"Hey everybody! Noah here, after some time. #BusyNoahBusy There is this concert in another state that I just NEED to go to. #Preparing4Dayz #WillBeBackWednesday. Check out my Instagram - you all know the handle - for pics of my road tour. Oh, and I'm totally going to win the elimination chase to become the No.1 contender! Lancer beat me once and I want to show to the rest of the world that it was nothing but a fluke! #NoahIsSupreme Tyler Morgan and Marcus have history together and as smart as I am... I will use this to my advantage! #3WayFray #ChaseTheLancer #Adrenaline"

Tyler Morgan

I like how Lancer wants Morgan to bring the title to Nicholas Locker room! Haha, oh good one Lancer. You see if you really want your title back you can come and get it yourself. So Tyler stepped outside of his locker room and found the nearest worker. He handed him a note that read.

"You want your title?! Come and get it. You know where to find me"

Tyler Morgan then stepped back into his locker room and picked up the title. Once Lancer comes to get his title. Tyler is going to make sure he gives him a message to remember.

TBC: Nicholas Lancer

Marcus and Glen Cody

People don't like being forced into TBCs. That's just a heads up. Anyway, Marcus is sad that Bolton lost again... Glen being an American doesn't understand why he just doesn't change teams. It doesn't work like that Cody!!! Anyway we're a day closer to that card, which was officially announced for Wednesday. Cody got what he wanted in a match with Silva, whilst Marcus already knew about what his match would be. With the controversy of Tyler stealing the title belt, people might actually wannna see him fight the champ so it's down to Marcus to break those dreams and beat Morgan again... hey what would happen if Marcus ran over the world title with a monster truck and broke it? he doesn't think it would go down too well... but it'd be pretty hilarious!

OOC: It's all good. As long as he responds. Oh, and doesn't auto-attack, cause you know, board rules and all.

NICHOLAS LANCER

Opening the show? Pfft. What a waste of Lancer's talents. But hey, at least he gets the opportunity to prove he's better than Malcolm Brice. I mean, it's a fact Nicholas himself already knows, but it never hurts to show it off. Side note, when I was writing that post where I made fun of the overuse of "this is hilarious", I immediately thought "Muur will parody this in a later post". I'm never let down. Lancer makes his way to Morgan's locker room, and knocks. "You know why I'm here. Nut up and hand it over. Are you done acting like a child, or can you finally be a man about this?"

Tyler Morgan

Tyler Morgan chuckles and opens the door holding a microphone with a camera man right behind him. Tyler holds up the mic to his mouth as he turns to the camera guy gesturing to Nicholas Lancer.

"Hello SPW Universe! look who we have here! It's the one the only the SPW Whining Phony himself Old Saint Nick

Tyler Morgan walks back into his locker room and grabs the SPW Workd Heavyweight Title. He walks back over to the door and looks at the Lancer then at the camera guy.

"Three Days ago. I stole this from Nicholas Lancer. Why it's taken him three days to come and get it back, I have no idea. Not only that but three days before that he won it. Which means this title has been in my hands just as long as it's been in his. But now SPW Universe I want to give it back to him in front of you guys. But I want to say a few words to Mr. Lancer here. Nicholas, I want you to remember how you've felt with the title not in your hands. The emptiness that you've felt. The frustration that you've felt. Because soon you will be empty handed again. And you won't get your title back because it won't belong to you anymore. It's going to happen. Sooner then you think.

Tyler Morgan hands the title to Nicholas.

Nicholas, I'm going to win that Three Way Match. And I'm going to be the one to end your short reign. All you've talked about is how your disrespected. Well you don't deserve respect. You haven't earned it. You go around and beat up random workers and throw fits and tantrums. From my experience that doesn't get you anything. It just pisses people off. You are a low life wrestler. You will lose this title soon, whether it's to me, Marcus or even Noah Cool Guy. You will lose. Now get out of my sight!

Tyler Morgan waves to the camera as the camera guy stops filming and then walks away. Tyler Morgan then glares at Nicholas before closing his Locker room door before Nicholas has anytime to speak.

NICHOLAS LANCER
That was cute. Honestly, it was. But hey, Lancer had his title back, and he got a firsthand witness at just how idiotic Tyler was. Does...does he think he has fans? I mean, he has zero charisma and I've never heard a fan go, "forget about the other wrestlers, I just wanna meat Tyler Morgan". I would compare him to Reigns, but with the Superman Punch and Spear and whatnot, I think Marcus has that comparison all locked up. He has for a couple years, if I remember FWA and SCW correctly. Maybe, just SCW, who knows. Anyways, Nicholas now is on his way to his locker room, quite satisfied and not at all annoyed, the title finally back in his possession. This is hilarious!

Tyler Morgan

Well Tyler Morgan might not be the most loved person of all but he's definitely favored more then Nicholas Lancer, because last I checked no one likes a whiner. Or someone who beats up people in the cafeteria or random backstage workers. Or someone who has to call out The General Manager rather then solve his own problems. Nicholas Lancer is the equivalent to a child who still needs to be dependent on the boss. That my son is Hilarious! Especially since earlier he was telling Tyler to act like an adult. Tyler Morgan is in his room ready to call it a night. He knows deep down that these last couple of days he's gotten under Lancer's skin. That's exactly what he wanted to do.

NICHOLAS LANCER

Under his skin? Nah, more just like a thorn in his side. And what was Lancer supposed to do, just be okay with Tyler having the title that rightfully belonged to Nicholas? Mr. Morgan, you're making zero sense. THAT's hilarious. When you're unhappy in the workplace, you talk to your boss. When your boss doesn't respond, you kick his door down. As for the workers he beat up? They're trainers, sparring partners, people who get hit. It's a fact of life. The caterer? Well, that was an unfortunate casualty in Captain Clutch's war against disrespect. Get your facts straight. In conclusion, Lancer stands by what he said: Tyler Morgan is a child, a child who will never wear championship gold as long as Lancer has anything to say about it. Nicholas knows that the fans don't like him, but he doesn't much care for them either; he doesn't need their respect to feel good about himself, which apparently Morgan does. What sad, sad man the Voice of Insanity must be.

Marcus and Glen Cody

The Roman stuff didn't happen until SCW, purely because Reigns wasn't at all that relevant until then. Superman punch wasn't even in his move set, people just put it in to continue the Marcus Reigns jokes that were being thrown around so much at the time. He eventually adopted the move officially and it became a big part of his move set. Anyway, it's Sunday! the day of rest. Marcus has relaxed quite a bit, buying himself a new laptop. He really needed one. Whilst it's rest, he still prepares a little bit as you cannot have a day off, Darren Young taught us that! anyway point is, Marcus wants to win. As does Cody. People are really wanting to see Morgan vs Lancer now so again IT's up to Marcus to break all of their hearts. I Suppose that can be his new gimmick, walk up to female fans and say 'soz I'm married now'. Then he really would be the heartbreak kid... geeze first Roman and now Shawn. Who's he gonna rip off next? probably Glen Cody - who is busy whacking a kendo stick against a punching bag a few times. Lord knows why. It does feature the face of Adam Silva however, so I guess Glen wants a no DQ match against the upstart.

NICHOLAS LANCER

Ah, see, I wasn't sure if it was just SCW or not. Thanks for the clarification. But couldn't you remove it now? But then again, embracing it is fine too, especially if you don't mind the move. So currently, Lancer is in the middle of a workout, as he's not taking today off. If he wants to make an impact, defeating a superstar like Malcolm Brice will definitely do the trick. Side note, simply having Rank back makes me miss Zakk Night. Hopefully someday I can be bothered to bring him back, despite the fact I'm probably the only one who even cares. Nicholas can be found mid-workout. There, post complete.

ADAM SILVA || THE FUTURE

On the way to his locker room to watch TLC...on the WWE Network for $9.99! "The Future" Adam Silva peers through a partly open doorand sees Glen Cody hitting a heavy bag with a kendo stick. Adam smirks slightly before continuing down the hallway, he would welcome Glen using a kendo stick...and getting disqualified for it. It might not be the most honorable victory but Silva hasn't won a match thus fat so he can't really afford to be honorable, he'll gladly take a disqualification victory.

Marcus and Cody

Glen isn't stupid, he wouldn't get himself disqualified. He may accidentally get himself DQed for a low blow or something but from a weapon hit? nah he'll save that for when they're legal. Speaking of which, Cody wish watching last night's WWE too. Marcus isn't however as he barely cares. Glen likes to be up to date on everything though and is one of those who watches random Japanese wrestling and such. They're good times in his opinion, just leaves you to wonder why he wins less than Marcus... speaking of Rankon I don't think he's ever going to post again.

[Eden Darkly]

The SPW Internet champ did not watch any WWE shows, as he couldn't possibly think of a more boring way in which to kill his remaining brain cells. Instead he was holed up inside an abandoned building, happily intoxicated, entertaining himself by drawing crude pictures on the walls. Trying not to go insane he awaits the moment he can step back in the ring to defend his title.

Tyler Morgan

Well two more days till Tyler Morgan will step in the ring with Marcus and Noah Cool Guy, the winner will go on to face Nicholas Lancer. Tyler Morgan knows that Lancer is angry at him. He tries to hide it but he's angry and the more rage that Tyler can get out of Lancer the more fun the future match they will have will be. Tyler Morgan can be found in the training room practicing some grapples and reversals with the trainers. He needs to make sure he can reverse any of his opponents moves on Wednesday.

TBC

NICHOLAS LANCER

Two things: it's an elimination chase. Therefore, whoever is pinned is eliminated, however, the winner and the participant not involved in the finish will move on to have a singles match, where THAT winner will face Lancer. Secondly, Nicholas is unaware that Tyler is God. I mean, apparently he can see into people's emotions? Mr. Must See honestly doesn't care, literally like, at all if Morgan wants to try and embarrass him. He certainly isn't mad, he's almost indifferent, especially now that he has his gold back. That's fine, it just shows Tyler is childish and will never be man enough to carry the weight of a company on his shoulders, like Lancer is doing. If anything, Morgan is jealous of Nicholas. Fact. After this fluke of a wave of momentum passes? Morgan will be right back in the lowcard, where he belongs and is always destined to rot away.

Tyler Morgan

Oh, thanks for the clarification. So rephrasing after Tyler Morgan pins one of his opponent he will go on to pin the other.... Then he will go on to kick Lancer's trash for his title. Lancer is really underestimating Tyler Morgan. Which is exactly what Tyler Morgan wants. Once Lancer lets his guard down assuming that Tyler Morgan will be an "Easy Opponent" Tyler Morgan will finish him off with a good ol Voice of Insanity Kick to the face. Tyler Morgan is currently still in the training room but not working on Grapples and Reversals. Nope he's now working on making his Psychotic Slumber Hold a lot stronger and more effective.

Marcus and Cody

It being an elimination chase is news to me too. Just assumed it was a straight up triple threat match. Unusual. Then I guess Marcus' plan should be to avoid being the one on the receiving end of the fall if he can't win and hope he makes it to the final. If someone else gets the fall, it doesn't matter in the end if by the end of it all, Marcus walks out as number one contender. Marcus clearly knew of the stip since Cody is a nerd, it's just that his rper and Morgan's rpers are either idiots or don't pay attention. Whichever sound more fun, I'm gonna go with we're idiots - I like that better!

CREATED WRESTLER APPLICATION
[PICTURE]
Real Name
-rick white
Ring Name
-The Sciorpion
Nickname(s)
-the punisher of darkness
Date of Birth
Hometown
-bulskin pa
Billed From
-deathport pa
Billed Height
-6'10
Billed Weight
Disposition
-tweener
Wrestling Style(s)
-powerhouse
Gimmick
-undertaker
Biography
-was raise loving wrestling was train by undertaker he was a champion all over til he got to arw and the owners turn on him and put him in deathport psychward now after finding a way out he return to his only real home wrestling
Entrance Theme
- drowning pool step up
Finishing Moves
- death sting ( book end )
-tombstone
-
Signature Moves
-spear
-chokeslam
-old school
-running ddt
-sitdown powerbomb
Regular Moves
-ddt
-clotheslines
-suplex
-powerbomb
-diving out of the ring
-
-
-
-
-
Picture Base
-
scorpion%201.jpg

NICHOLAS LANCER

I will not argue with a Kevin Owens, Dolph Ziggler, and Dean Ambrose triple threat for the Intercontinental Championship at the Royal Rumble if that is what that angle will lead to. Well, as long as the three pull double duty and are in the Royal Rumble as well. Using the excuse "oh, they competed earlier in the night, we'll give the spots to someone else" would be stupid. Who else are they gonna put in there? Cesaro? Randy Orton? They won't even clear Daniel Bryan. Nicholas can't complain with this RAW though, hasn't been that bad so far.

[Eden Darkly]

Today Eden made another trip to the gym, training for his match with Blake Angel. At least he kind of knew what to expect after they wrestled last week. A bunch of flips and stuff. He also knew how to beat Angel. The trick was not to let him land on you en route to clobbering him and dropping the poor dude on his head. Although that was probably going to be easier said than done. But with all this extra time to work out Eden was about 10% fitter than when they last fought. So maybe he just might make short work of the guy this time out.

Archived