Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

That...can't...be. I thought Skynyrd was going to rock forever. Legit one of my all-time favorite bands. I think I actually like Johnny's singing voice more than Ronnie. Still Unbroken is one of the best songs they've ever used in a WWE game.

I know Johnny Van Zant lives down the street from me I'm not sure where Donnie lives but it's crazy seeing them at Walmart or going through drive thru at McDonalds

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That...can't...be. I thought Skynyrd was going to rock forever. Legit one of my all-time favorite bands. I think I actually like Johnny's singing voice more than Ronnie. Still Unbroken is one of the best songs they've ever used in a WWE game.

I know Johnny Van Zant lives down the street from me I'm not sure where Donnie lives but it's crazy seeing them at Walmart or going through drive thru at McDonalds

So you see Johnny on the street often?

So you see Johnny on the street often?
I wouldn't say often like I go out looking for him but yeah you can usually spot him pretty regularly he's really big in town I mean he did Hurricane Irma relief at the Sierra down my street with 38 Special members of Molly Hatchet but yeah I mean not a creepy stalker way but I can point out his house he pretty much like a regular guy when you see him in town it's actually really down-to-earth and cool his kids too

Having been on a contract basis for my current employer for around a year (two 6 month contracts) I was informed this morning that as of Monday I am permanent, and also with a payrise as well.

Been contracting for around five or six years, having had things fall at the final hurdle when it looked like I was being taken on. Finally now I can have some security.

Having been on a contract basis for my current employer for around a year (two 6 month contracts) I was informed this morning that as of Monday I am permanent, and also with a payrise as well.

Been contracting for around five or six years, having had things fall at the final hurdle when it looked like I was being taken on. Finally now I can have some security.

Congrats man!

Archived