Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

Had a blast with the new GTA Online update with my bro. This update is bringing him back into Online. He got burnt out. We just need 2 more people to help with Doomsday so he can get enough money to buy himself a nightclub.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Redownloaded Pokemon GO thanks to work friends.

I did the same thing recently due to work friends as well! I've ended up playing it way more than I ever did when it first came out.

Same, and I played quite a bit last time as well. all the new Pokemons make the game more refreshing, but I suck at aiming with the balls because I use my thumb. :\

Gonna hang out with one of my best friends I haven't seen in like 2 months Tuesday, the day after my birthday(she lives in another town) and my other friend will also join, and we'll finally be able to play and record Undertale. We've been wanting to do that for months. It'll be on my channel. They know the game inside and out and I've only played 30 minutes of it. Fingers crossed it'll go well and not get corrupted. And probably will see Ant-Man and the Wasp or something else

Ive been working so hard and my debt is slowly going away and should be gone by the end of the year the earliest and today i finally was able to buy a new mattress, moving from a full to a queen and getting new sheets and everything and i just feel like the depression that was hindering my the past few years is slowly creeping away. I was able to buy this shit today and not hinder my bank account until the next payday.

Couldn't have asked for a better text from my Mom today...

"Dad's cancer is officially in remission"

FeelsGreatMan

Well done to your Dad, all the best in the future.

That's very kind of you to say... thanks.

Yesterday was my dog's 12th birthday! It's crazy to me that I've had her this long and for her whole life.

She's my daughter!

Ive had mine for 14 years, a really long time. Just gotta take care of them, give them vitamins and healthy food and of course keep up with vet appointments.

Unknowingly got the IPA day badge on untapped. I knew tomorrow was national beer day, but I didn't know today was IPA day. Not a big deal by any means...just thought it was funny that out of all the beer I bought this week, I randomly checked into the only IPA I bought on IPA day. Had like 80 dollars worth of beer, and checked into the one IPA...

Me and my best friend got to play GTA Online and Dead By Daylight today, and finally got the Humane Labs Heist done :lol: Finally got internet again, haven't seen the guy since he moved like 4 years ago. Still cool we can finally play again

BS about it a dang storm hit this morning making getting the internet to work and play VERY hard. Friend here has Spectrum and says it's S*** when it rains, or even sprinkles lol

Archived