Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AlterNation

Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

Went to Smackdown last night with my boys and had a damn blast! Got to see Nakamuras entrance live and Asuka. Didnt know we would get to see Mix Challenge or 205 Live. All and all it was fun. 205 was kind of boring live though.

Just ordered my Bloodstock Open Air ticket for this summer. I FINALLY get to see Judas Priest, Emperor and Suicidal Tendencies!

I joined a social group for people with Aspergers. I've only been to one session, but it didn't seem too bad from what I've seen.

I was offered that too but I turned it down. I'll probably still be forced to go though lol

Edited by Muur

Three different ebay orders arriving at the same time. Me likey.

And I'm currently syncing up my iPod Classic. More space and longer battery life. Noice. :)

Anybody see the grammy's last night. There was a kid who sang and people were talking about him on the news today. Turns out he goes to the school where I work at. He's gonna be the lead role in the Lion King live action movie. Pretty cool.

Got me a 2TB USB Drive for my PS4, wow this is way better, I can have a lot of my games on it without worrying about my space

Edited by TheTRIsetMaster908

Subbed to Funimation and have been watching Dragonball from the beginning. When I finish I'll watch DBZ, GT, Super, etc. Pretty awesome to relive it all, tbh (as well as plenty of episodes that I've never seen at all). Something I've wanted to do for a while, but playing Fighter Z pushed me over the edge.

Young Goku is the best.

Edited by Generations