Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AlterNation

Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

Finally got a PSN friend request from our nephew, now that he has my old PS4 all set up and running.

FeelsFriendedMan

It's 55 degrees outside right now (7am CST), and there's a chance of snow late this afternoon.

FeelsSpringMan

Brother bought me supper tonight, meaning I am slightly less broke.

Started a production gig today. It's an intern-to-hire deal. They were super hush-hush about everything in the interviewing process, and it seemed a bit fishy, but after I signed a non-disclosure today they suddenly revealed some huge projects for some major clients in the film & gaming world that I'll be working on.

I'm beyond excited, and really wish I could brag in detail but....yeah.

Got a pretty sizable role for my troupes next production. I play Sissinius in Hrothvitas "The Martydom of Agape, Chionia, and Irena". Super over the top villain

Finally was able to see the Blackhawks win a hockey game while I was there among the crowd.

Sweet sweet victory!

Got my friend who is like my sister, and is married to my best friend who is like my Brother a Tye Dye Roman Atwood shirt and an autographed Greys Anatomy picture which she is obsessed with for her birthday later this month. They told me I'm like the best gift giver since I know what they'd want. Got him a gutair pick maker. I just lik getting and giving stuff to my friends :lol:

The tracking info on my USPS package FINALLY updated just a few minutes ago. I kept seeing an extremely vague Delayed, In-Transit for nearly a week. I was afraid they had lost it. It's in Richmond now, so not far away. Probably be a couple of more days.

Something resolved itself with my computer, and it runs a lot better all the sudden. I mean...this was an ongoing issue for literally a year (at least), where it was running processes really high. I tried a bunch of stuff to fix it, but never could (at least, not fully). Now it just seems fine for no damn reason. I don't know, man...computers are a hell of a drug.

My $20 copy of South Park: The Fractured but Whole should be delivered from Amazon later today... can't wait to play it, I've heard nothing but great things.