Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AlterNation

Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

Any English users awake? MASSIVE lightning storm hitting the south of England rn, crazy stuff.

How is this a good thing?

'Cause it looked rad as *Censored*.

Just spent a few nights at this amazing hotel in Glasgow with my girlfriend, she got me it as a gift for our anniversary, absolutely amazing time there, sucks to be home but it was so good.

Also, just got paid & got tickets to see Logic in November. Life's pretty good, sometimes.

Received the Friday the 13th (8 disc) movie collection that I ordered a day earlier than Amazon claimed that I would... life is good!

pre-order South Park pre-order 2K 18 just got back from watching Dunkirk which is by far probably the best movie of this year and amazing how good that movie is with only like 300 lines of dialogue

pre-order South Park pre-order 2K 18 just got back from watching Dunkirk which is by far probably the best movie of this year and amazing how good that movie is with only like 300 lines of dialogue

You counted all the lines of dialogue?

Today I FINALLY got my new modem. One day shipping, my ass. It was ordered on Friday. I thought they sent me a defective one at first. Heard something rolling around inside, like an NES game that's been banged up. I plugged it in, and nothing happened. DSL light was green. Power light was blinking green. Several minutes. Unplugged power and plugged it back in. Finally it worked. My PC is still broken (won't even boot up), but at least I have internet again. Btw, *Censored* lightning strikes.

Don't normally post here. But I've got tickets to Guns n Roses tonight and I couldn't be more thrilled. Probably cause I never thought I'd get to see them live.

Passed written driving test

I remember barely passing my written test by like one point but then going out and acing the driving test. Usually it's the other way around.

I'm working at a supermarket. The guy thought it was funny to pretend to steal something, so I stepped into his way.