Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

Saw Jeff Dunham yesterday, wow haven't laughed that much in awhile, was in tears. And he kept breaking the women behind me, I didn't think she ever stopped laughing once lol

Achmed the Dead Terrorist guy, right? If so then damn, haven't watched his stuff in years.

Glad to see he's still as funny as ever, has he got like brand new acts? Or just like brand new sets of jokes, same puppets?

I finally took up the opportunity to see therapy/counseling for the sake of my own mental health and being. I've been very unhappy with myself for over a year and I need to get my head straight.

Hope it all goes well, bro.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got an interview in half an hour. Hope I get some luck on my side.

Literally the best interview I've had. The interviewer made it so easy for me because she actually understood the kind of situation I'm in.

And then they call and say they went for someone with 30 years exp

This month has been my most successful month in wrestling. Made nearly 500 from photography and graphic design

Uhm, are you sure what you're doing is wrestling?

Well it's for wrestling. Logos for workers, posters for companies, Doing photography for events

That's exactly what I wish I could be doing. Pretty damn jealous.

This month has been my most successful month in wrestling. Made nearly 500 from photography and graphic design

Uhm, are you sure what you're doing is wrestling?

Well it's for wrestling. Logos for workers, posters for companies, Doing photography for events

That's exactly what I wish I could be doing. Pretty damn jealous.

Right? That's sick, especially seeing your own work being used by companies and thinking, "Yo, I made that and others are seeing it."

I don't know, that's seriously dope, great stuff man.

Literally the best interview I've had. The interviewer made it so easy for me because she actually understood the kind of situation I'm in.

She did say that was someone that has a years worth of experience more than me, but I am able to start immediately and the other person didn't make that clear.

She did say that was someone that has a years worth of experience more than me, but I am able to start immediately and the other person didn't make that clear.

Ah fair enough. I do hope you get it.

just got done with a 4 mile run and i feel good about it. It's my first time doing anything heavy ever since my car accident. I gained quite a bit of weight these last 6 months (i went from 225 - 280 which was partly because of my medication) so i'm on the process of getting rid of all that access belly fat i've gained. SO far so good!

Went out to buy a gaming headset yesterday. Ended up finding a bundle deal for an Xbox One S, Forza 3, Gears of War 4, Halo 5, a headset and two controllers for £250. All of that is usually £475 in store but it was a one day only deal.

Today I was searching on Amazon and I found this really cool old computer. There's nothing cool about it to most people. To you, it may be some dumb old computer. But to me, it's the holy grail. I'm a 90s computer enthusiast, probably the only one. Weird that it's listed as like new. The thing has gotta be at least 20 years old. I didn't buy it, of course, because I have no disposable income. But just knowing it's out there put me in a great mood today. :) Hard to find Windows 98 computers anymore, for understandable reasons.

Played chase and football outside with my 6 year old niece and my 6 year old daughter - for as long as I could. Those two are nuts. Also had baby cuddles with my 9 month old niece too.

Long day, my daughter has been up since 7:00, was playing Cars Racearama on the Xbox360 this morning.

Archived