Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

I got a gun for christmas when I was 13. Idk why, I was under the impression my dad knew by that point that I was basically a hetero twink, but whatever.

My 16th birthday I just shot guns all day with this kid I was friends with who's been to prison twice now. Every body pissed into a Hawaiin Punch bottle and they let me shoot it with a gd sniper rifle looking ass thing. Kind of ruled honestly. Also other dudes there were blasting fish that were frozen underwater which is kind of *censored*ed up to mention to like people I hang out with, but always gets a fun reaction from people who are like normal.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

got an interview at UCLA's theatre department next week, part of the application process

also got an admission email at CSUN @maskedmaniac

That is great news! I hope wherever you end up you will be happy, I guarantee you will enjoy it regardless. The college experience can be pretty awesome. I was too old when I finally finished college to really enjoy it but looking back I have a lot of fond memories.

Turns out that I don't make enough money to pay the penalty for having no health insurance

Yay

You don't have free insurance? idk how, but I got free insurance.

Try not to shoot anyone by accident

Or "by accident"

I know you're actually concerned but you'll be surprised how often that doesn't happen. I know, strange huh?

there are news of kids doing it by accident all the time though.

He works retail, if I'm not mistaken. Usually, you have to be full time in order to receive benefits.

Typically, not if it's a union job.

When I worked at UPS, I was part time and received excellent benefits... all things considered.

Turns out that I don't make enough money to pay the penalty for having no health insurance

Yay

You don't have free insurance? idk how, but I got free insurance.

Try not to shoot anyone by accident

Or "by accident"

I know you're actually concerned but you'll be surprised how often that doesn't happen. I know, strange huh?

there are news of kids doing it by accident all the time though.

Oh I didn't realize we were talking about kids that find loaded guns because their parents are too irresponsible to keep them out of reach or at least teach them proper gun safety. I was under the impression it was about grown ups, in which it also happens less. Unless it's a suicide situation. Also lol at Muur. "By accident". Dude must think gun owners automatically wanna hurt people. Smh

He works retail, if I'm not mistaken. Usually, you have to be full time in order to receive benefits.

I work retail and at Six Flags part-time. :\

Not all workplaces are like that though. Mine sure as hell wasn't. I had to work 40 hours in order to get benefits.

But I didn't get it from Six Flags at all. I'm just trying to understand wtf happened and see if it could help Ipse if possible.

Archived