Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8 hours ain't bad. At the job I had before my current one, I worked five days a week, 12+ hour days. I went in at Noon, didn't finish until midnight. And there were some days where I didn't finish until 2am, thus being 14 hour days. I don't miss that. I kinda miss the money, but not enough to go back to that way of living.

8 hours ain't bad. At the job I had before my current one, I worked five days a week, 12+ hour days. I went in at Noon, didn't finish until midnight. And there were some days where I didn't finish until 2am, thus being 14 hour days. I don't miss that. I kinda miss the money, but not enough to go back to that way of living.

Yeah, I know 8 hours isn't much but but I still don't like working that much. It's only for about a week though so whatever. And as I said, the paycheck I'll get is what makes this awesome to me.

I got a jerb that pays 730 bucks per day.

HOW? WHAT?

I am so incredibly pissed and happy for you at the same time. That is REDICULOUS.

I'm hosting a movie and cinema news thingy on youtube. It's not 730 every day, but 730 every time I go shoot, which is like 1-3 times a month. So it's still good cash, considering the amount is straight to pocket.

Preeetty goooooooooood!

Had a very interesting past 2 days. A show on PBS called Beyond Geek filmed an episode all about my home indy wrestling company, which I was a part of. The whole premise was taking one of their correspondents and teaching her to have a match over the course of 2 days.

Plus I saw The Force Awakens at midnight Thursday at Imax with a bunch of my wrestling friends.

I actually had a couple of inspirational dreams last night. One involving some nonexistent girl that I've never seen before, and the other involving me hulking up and kicking ass (I don't remember the details). It's unusual because most of my dreams are pessimistic, with me failing at everything, and have bad endings.

I actually had a couple of inspirational dreams last night. One involving some nonexistent girl that I've never seen before, and the other involving me hulking up and kicking ass (I don't remember the details). It's unusual because most of my dreams are pessimistic, with me failing at everything, and have bad endings.

No can do..

"Our dreams are frequently full of strangers who play out certain parts – did you know that your mind is not inventing those faces – they are real faces of real people that you have seen during your life but may not know or remember? The evil killer in your latest dream may be the guy who pumped petrol in to your Dad’s car when you were just a little kid. We have all seen hundreds of thousands of faces through our lives, so we have an endless supply of characters for our brain to utilize during our dreams."

No can do..

"Our dreams are frequently full of strangers who play out certain parts – did you know that your mind is not inventing those faces – they are real faces of real people that you have seen during your life but may not know or remember? The evil killer in your latest dream may be the guy who pumped petrol in to your Dad’s car when you were just a little kid. We have all seen hundreds of thousands of faces through our lives, so we have an endless supply of characters for our brain to utilize during our dreams."

Well, she was an attractive brunette, at any rate.

No can do..

I don't really believe that. Why would your dreams not work the same way that your imagination does? Humans are capable of imagining things that don't exist. In what world does it make any sense that we can't do the same while sleeping? There's no logic to that.

No can do..

Freaky

No can do..

I don't really believe that. Why would your dreams not work the same way that your imagination does? Humans are capable of imagining things that don't exist. In what world does it make any sense that we can't do the same while sleeping? There's no logic to that.

Try imagining a voice, that you've never heard.

Impossible. Because you only know...what you know.

There is alot stuff that we think we're imagining, but that are based on something else. Like Aliens in movies for example. They are all based on some living creatures - intentionally or not.

No can do..

There is alot stuff that we think we're imagining, but that are based on something else. Like Aliens in movies for example. They are all based on some living creatures - intentionally or not.

Well...that's just getting into some philosophical bullshit territory. What is real, how do we know what's real...etc. But for all intents and purposes, I can imagine something that doesn't exist...and that includes people. I can make my own voice sound like a voice that I've never heard before. Voice actors do that all the time.

No can do..

Well...that's just getting into some philosophical bullshit territory. What is real, how do we know what's real...etc. But for all intents and purposes, I can imagine something that doesn't exist...and that includes people. I can make my own voice sound like a voice that I've never heard before. Voice actors do that all the time.

How do you know you're not imagining someone you've seen before? Sure, you can imagine someone with horns - but their face is still something you've seen before. You can change a face (CM punk eyes on Sheamus face) but it'll still be a product of things you've seen.

It's like how you can't think of a new colour, or a new voice as was said. It's the only thing that makes sense, really.

Archived