Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AlterNation

Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

I'm actually able to clear some of the items from my Amazon wish list that I received as a gift yesterday...

Got NBA 2K17 as a Christmas present. Had one game so far. LA Lakers (me) Vs San Antonio Spurs. Lost 96-94 due to biased officiating, (Seriously? How can a bucket scored after the end of match buzzer count?) and had the most fun I've had playing a game in a long time.

Got to spend some long overdue time with my nephews today. Love those kids to death. And we're gonna have a big family meal tomorrow.

Kids make Christmas magic again. It's all for them really.

Got NBA 2K17 as a Christmas present. Had one game so far. LA Lakers (me) Vs San Antonio Spurs. Lost 96-94 due to biased officiating, (Seriously? How can a bucket scored after the end of match buzzer count?) and had the most fun I've had playing a game in a long time.

As long as it's left the shooter's hands before the buzzer goes off it counts.

I finally transferred my Digimon World 2 from its original broken case into a new CD case. Took a CD-R and tossed it. I never knew how to change a CD case's back inserts before today.

Originally my plan was to simply buy a brand new copy online, but this game is shockingly expensive now, for some reason.

I suppose I should try this with other games, eventually. Getting my hands on new CD cases is the tricky part. I always find those awful ultra-slim cases. They're almost as bad as sleeves.

Edited by WarGreymon77

Cuz the Digimon PS1 games are awesome

Shame Europe never got two...

Saw a girl that I went to high school with at the store today with 3 kids who were all screaming their heads off. Holy shit am I glad that's not me.

New headset I ordered arrive far before the day that was predicted.

Wrestling is coming near my town this Friday, I was on Youtube and it advertised it, and thought, hmm I wanna go. Said screw it and bought tickets for me and my dad. Have not been in 5 years. Not bad seats

As one of my New Year resolutions I decided to get off social media (mainly FB and IG) to focus on more important things like work, family, fitness, God and also to focus on building my friendships, as opposed to my friend lists.

And also it was doing more harm than good being on Social Media. Sometimes I would go on it and compare myself to people like "this person got more likes than I did, so and so didn't follow me back, that person hasn't accepted my friend request even though I know they saw it, etc." People like me need to stop measuring our self worth based on stupid things like that. So a break will be great for me :-)

Actually managed to get a solid 6 hours of sleep last night, according to the app that's linked to my CPAP machine.

Yay!

I got pictures with Joe Hendry, King Ross, Blampied & Pacitti & Jack the Jobber because I am a filthy mark

And I bought a John O'Clock shirt and King Ross signed it on JBL's forehead 😂😂😂

It's supposed to be 0°F on Sunday night. Going to be fun!

But on the BS side, it's supposed to be like 65°F later on in the week. WTF? Only here.