Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AlterNation

Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

I'm getting the Sun and Moon 3ds xl this Friday. I saw it at gamestop and decided it was time to upgrade from my old 3da.

The distributors of 2k games in Denmark had already sent me a digital deluxe code for 2k17.. but yesterday in the mail I got the NXT version as well, did not expect that..

Reached my $200 fundraising goal for this year's Extra Life event that will take place the first weekend in November.

Free t-shirt inbound.

The distributors of 2k games in Denmark had already sent me a digital deluxe code for 2k17.. but yesterday in the mail I got the NXT version as well, did not expect that..

I'm jealous

Just got back from seeing an NXT house show. Being able to see Namakura live was *censored*ing incredible.

Match of the night though was Roderick Strong vs Oney Lorcan (the former Biff Busick). They absolutely tore the *censored*ing house down.

Edited by Bronson

Released first episode of "Season 2" of my school's podcast that I'm (now) one of the editors of. Time consuming but pretty cool

Daniel *censored*ing Bryan saw my Bryan Danielson CAW and liked it. Holy shit.

Dude that's bad ass!

Thought I'd lost my key but luckily the taxi firm had it like I thought they might.

Might have a job myself soon. Had a phone interview and now I just gotta hear from the hiring team for the company in the coming weeks.

Edited by Ziggy*

Paid $7 for the humble bundle with deskscapes, display fusion, and fences. All three make my dual screen setup a lot more practical and more aesthetically appealing.

Attending the Cubs 2016 World Series championship parade at some point in the next few days... either tomorrow or Monday, from what I've been hearing.

Good day at work. I booked my last 10 days of holiday off and everyone was wondering how much we had left. We did get 25 days a year but someone who just started mentioned they use to get 28 days. So we looked it up and if you work 5 days a week then you are entitled to 28 days. So we told the boss and now everyone gets an extra 3 days!