Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Other half got me and her tickets to the one night only event at 02 arena, sept 7th and the new Rollins shirt as a surprise. What a lass

Only read this page. All *censored*ing amazing. Well done to all. Positive vibes, seriously.

SevinYearItch, Aqfits and Vinsmoker, must be quality. Following your passion. I've only just realised (if I had my time again, I know cliche, would work within the wrestling industry or music. I'm actually obsessed with both). Even as a hobby. Especially since a kid I played football up until a few years ago. Now looking at my age, too late to do both. Listening to likes of Punk/Ambrose etc starting young. Would choose to become/have lives like them than Ronaldo/Messi 100x over.

But yeah, amazing stuff. Don't let anyone/anything atop you making progress in your passions.

Tomorrow is the first day of September. Computer wallpaper has officially been changed to a halloween themed one, and I've put out my Simpsons halloween toys from Burker King. September 1st is when I officially call it the start of Halloween season. Shit needs two whole months.

ta0zsg.jpg

Gotta get the rest of those Simpsons toys from ebay or something. Just have the ones that I originally got back in the day...

Submitted an audition on the same site as the Zelda fan made dub. This one is Batman, and got a good review for my Mr. Freeze by the creator. It doesn't pay but it's still fun lol. Also did Scarecrow, my inspiration was from BTAS and Arkham Asylum

(And now the creator says I probably got the Scarecrow part)

Just recently paid my truck off. I would've paid it off a while back but doctors discovered I had cancer so with the surgery and time off of work it set me back. But I got it done nonetheless.

Damn... I wish you luck.

Just recently paid my truck off. I would've paid it off a while back but doctors discovered I had cancer so with the surgery and time off of work it set me back. But I got it done nonetheless.

Damn... I wish you luck.

Thanks man. I appreciate it. Turns out it was stage 4 Renal Cell Carcinoma and they had to remove one of my kidneys to get rid of it. Luckily it's gone and there is only a 10% chance that it will return. Thanks for the kind words.

That's dope. Any pics of what you got so far?

It's still fresh as hell right now so gonna wait til it's healed a bit before taking pics :lol:

The goal though is Freddy vs Jason on the forearm and maybe Frankenstein, Nosferatu and other more classic monsters going up towards the bicep area.

Archived