Tell us the good stuff going on right now in your life

AlterNation

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last night I had the most interesting "good dream" that I've ever had. The video game world of Resident Evil 2 was merging with the real world, for some reason. I found these different colored keys, lol. I woke up before I got the chance to fight any zombies, but I only had 3 handgun bullets anyway.

^ That's kind of strange...because I had a video game related dream this morning too. First, there was this house, and it was kinda broken down...but I kept doing things, and when I did these things (I don't remember specifically what they were)...the house would level up...and after a while, it was basically a mansion/estate. And then, I was chilling inside the mansion, and I looked outside to see purple clouds...with lightning and shit. And then this pixelated monster of sorts came out of the clouds (the monster was orange)...and he started burning everything with pixelated fire. And there were really strong winds that were shaking the whole house, and the wall was going to collapse, so I was gathering supplies to make a run for the basement...and then I woke up.

Some site is doing a fan English dub of Twilight Princess, just sent my audition for Ganondorf wish me luck :lol: If you wanna check it out I'm Triset908

http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/members/Chocoroko/casting-call/Twilight-Princess-The-Movie---Hosted-by-ZeldaUniversenet/

About 2 weeks ago our internet went out for two days. We phoned Sky and they sent someone out to fix it. Our landline socket was pretty much dying so he replaced that and the internet started working again. He left but came back about 30 minutes later because his systems detected that we still had a fault somewhere.

He looked around a bit to find that whoever installed our internet put it in completely wrong. He fixed that as well saying that our connection should be more stable now.

In the last few days our max internet speed has literally doubled and it's not fluctuating whatsoever. It's nothing amazing but now we can actually watch HD video for the first time ever.

Archived